30. Magical

"What do you mean that you can't teach me today?"

"I am going to Busan. "

"You can go after you have taught me the last steps."

"I can't. Dad said he needs urgent signatures on some papers. I have to be there."

"How do you even handle everything Jimin?" Hoseok asked being worried for his friend.

"I have to because he is only agreeing with me pursuing my dreams if I help him with his business."

"But then what will I do?? Namjoon Oppa said to wrap up everything," you yelled at him.

"Don't worry Y/n Jungkook and Taehyung are there. They are good mentors. They can teach you the ending steps." Jimin said as he ate his lunch. While you had left the spoons on the plate. Staring unbelievably at him for ditching you all of a sudden.

"NO!! I will wait for you. Be back from Busan."

"Y/n! Don't you remember Hyung said to finish everything today by itself? We can not waste any more time.."

"But.."

"Princess don't worry," Hoseok said as he stood up to leave.

But I don't want to be taught by them. Not even a f**king single step. They will do everything with me except for teaching anything.

"Hoseok why don't you teach me today? " you pout at him, blinking your eyes repeatedly.

"No,  princess I'm very busy ."

"Please! Can't this dancing god spare some time for his princess." You held his arm and requested like a crying baby.

"*uwu* I wish I could Y/n but I can't. I'll be rushing now for my next class. "Hoseok left the canteen.

" *sighs* Fine. I'll suffer."

*****

You were waiting at the dancing studio as usual. After your classes got over you used to wait for Jimin. But today you were waiting for somebody else for whom you never wanted to. But ought to. The situation was hopeless and challenging for you. Even though you weren't in the state of being with them after what they have done with you, you still had to obey Jimin. Now being in the room all alone you were just afraid how far they could go after finding you in solitude.

As you were practising the door creaked open. And walked in two guys.  The walk that they did from the door to you was more of a walk of victory. A walk that made you feel they were proud of something. Like they had planned all of this and were successfully successfull.

"Hello, baby!" Taehyung said as he kissed your cheeks. And you let him. But why. Because you had to. You had to learn the choreography today itself. And if you resist them,  then they would probably make you beg for it and make you do things against your will.

"So shall we start. " Jungkook played the music. And was standing in the middle of the room. He asked you to stand beside him and started teaching you the steps .

You were amazed by his professionalism. He sure did knew to keep his personal and professional life separate. Because he was not the Jungkook who had hugged the life out of you that night. He was somebody else. Somebody who is dedicated and knows what he is doing his best. Somebody who knows the worth of time.

Whereas Taehuyng. He is one hell of a guy. He only came to fulfil the unnecessary requirement of an audience. No! he didn't teach you nor care to stand from his sitting state. His eyes were busy with you. He wasn't bored but felt blessed. He felt blessed to have you all by himself. Practically not. Because Jungkook was there. But he didn't mind. There was no problem if Jungkook looked at you with the same intensity and with the same love that he was looking at you. This is what you don't understand. Something that is out of your mind. Two people in love with one with mutual understanding.