19. Don't fall for them.

The movie went on and you couldn't notice when you doze off in the leader's arms. The next you woke up was in somebody's else's room.

The gruff and masculine voice of two grown-ass men woke you up. The bed linen beneath you was as delicate as the mousseline, the pillow beneath your head was as squashy as the cotton. The blanket covered on your body was the epitome of sanity. The solace you were covered in made you feel like sleeping in the clouds. But the scent, the scent wasn't smiliar, it wasn't of your room. As you breathe in the atmosphere, the smell lingered in your lungs and send a signal to your brain 'this isn't your room honey wake up'.

In a moment you dragged your upper body and sat on the bed. The sleepy eyes traced the mattress, the blanket, it isn't your bed. The sleepy eyes traced the floor the ceiling the walls, it isn't your room.

Where am I, I don't remember my room to be black in colour.

The eyes which were searching for answers landed on two handsome men wearing satin robe sitting on the luxury chair beside the bed

"How the hell did I come here? " you demanded an answer. Because you don't remember walking into this den and making your delicate body cosy on someone's bed. You only remember burying your face on Namjoon's chest and drifting away in sleep.

"Woke up already? " Jungkook said as he walked to the bed and sat beside you." You sleep so peacefully Y/n".He smiled as he removed the messy hairs on your face and tugged it behind your ears.

They were staring at me while I was sleeping. These two are impossible.

"Stop messing around, and tell me how did I get here?" you threw away the blanket that lay on your legs on to the ground. Taehyung stood up from his seat, he went and picked it up.

"You aren't allowed to throw around stuff while the owner sits beside you." he placed the blanket carefully on the bed and made himself comfortable on the bed.

Two horny boys and you in the middle. Their stare was pinching you. The thought of not being aware of ending up here pinched you even more.

"I need to go." you dragged your body out of the bed and walked towards the door. Unluckily the door was locked. No matter how much you tried twisting the knob it won't open.

"Open this fucking door and let me out." you faced the two guys sitting on the bed who looked like ready for threesome.

"We don't plan on letting you go tonight," the golden Maknae said as he rested himself on the headboard.

"Listen! , I don't know how you both brought me here or what you're planning to do with me tonight but I want to go. "

"We haven't even done anything yet, you are the one doing everything to us. " Taehyung asserted being confident of what he said.

"What did I ever do to the both of you? " You knew you were the one who suffered since the day you stepped on to the college. But Taehyung easily blamed you for everything.