Chapter 1 (Picture of Naomi)

*Edited* // CHAPTER 1

Naomi's POV

Today was the first day of school, my senior year at Justice Hill High. It's nothing special, just another boring school year.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top, a gray hoodie that said "Obey" in red, and gray vans. I messed with my curly hair and sprayed on some perfume.

When I walked downstairs I grabbed a granola bar and headed outside

When I walked downstairs I grabbed a granola bar and headed outside. I picked up my skateboard to ride to school, I had a car, but the school wasn't that far from my house. Once I got to school, I kicked up the end of my board up and caught it.

Our school colors were blue and white; we were the Home of the Panthers. Our school was pretty big, but it was old- they repaint it almost every few years because people always write on the walls.

I followed the swarm of people into the office to grab my schedule. After about five or so minutes I finally received the piece of paper telling me what classes I have, my locker number, and the combo.

After putting my skateboard and bag into the locker, I head to my first period math. I sat in a desk that was closer to the back. Just as I sat down, the teacher walked. She has salt and pepper hair, and she wore glasses, capris, and a dressy shirt.

"Hello class, it's a brand new year and I hope you all have matured some over the summer," she said directing her look towards a guy named Garrett.

"Bitch, why you looking at only me?" he snapped.

"Maybe some of you haven't and still love detention," the teacher said back while chuckling to herself.

On the first day of school we have to stay in our homeroom until lunch. The time ended up going by pretty fast. Lunch finally came around, and I got my food and started looking for a place to sit.

Our cafeteria has an odd set up. There were long tables and round tables, and off to the right of the room were a set of stairs that lead to the staff room.

I was about ready to leave and eat outside when I heard someone call my name. Turning around I came face to face with Macy Davis. She was the "it" girl of the school. Macy had long, blond hair and pretty blue eye and was average height.

"Hey, you," she said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Me?" I asked slightly confused to why she was even talking to me.

"Yeah, I want you to come sit with me," she grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a table, not letting me say yes or no. I didn't sit down though. Instead, I stood there awkwardly holding my tray of food.