Chapter Fifty-Two

--October 14th 1989--

"Happy birthday!" I yelled jumping on Antonio's bed.

"Soph it is fucking 4am in the morning!"

"Yes I know, I gave you a lie in!!"

Jay came in with a bucket of freezing cold water with ice in it. Jay handed me the bucket, Antonio did not notice this because he had closed his eyes.

I tipped all of the water over his head and jumped off of the bed. I heard him yell but me and Jay had ran outside. Yeah we were smart and already had our shoes on.

We hid behind the wall so he couldn't see us in the dark. Trying to contain our laughter was the funniest thing ever, we have been plotting it since my birthday.

"Fuck! I'm freezing. You two are dead when I find you"

I couldn't hold it, I burst out laughing and couldn't stop. Jay gave me a disapproving look and ran away from me. Wow what happened to never leave your partner behind.

"You are fucking dead babe!"Antonio barked, tackling me to the floor as he came round the corner.

"Dawson! Get off me, you are freezing!" I squealed, I bet this neighbourhood hates us.

His hair flopped over his face because it was wet. He straddled me and look me in the eyes. Fuck sake he look good.

He bent down and kissed me very slowly. He stopped for air and stood to his feet pulling me up with him. He picked me up by my ass and kissed me again well walking to the house.

"Only because it's you birthday"I whispered in his ear and he opened the bedroom door.

"I can't believe you tipped water over me." He shook his head and water from his hair went all over me.

"I can't believe you are being such a cry baby!"

"I love you"

"I love you too, Dawson"

"One second, was that the door opening? It must be Halstead. Grab that bucket, i'm going to fill it. Stall him, tell him I went looking for him" Antonio plotted.

"Halstead?"

"Shit Soph, you scared me. Where is Dawson?"

"He is still looking for you" I laughed.

Jay was just about to say something, but Antonio tipped the freezing water over him.

"Oh you cock!" Jay turned around and tackled Antonio to the floor. "Happy birthday brother! I can't believe you got your fucking girlfriend to stall me!"

"We are a team, aren't we babe" Antonio winked at me.

"You know it!"

"Fuck you and your cute ass relationship!"

"Who is up for the gym?"

"It's 5am" Jay stated.

"So, let's go the gym."

--

The gym wasn't busy, but it wasn't empty. We have been here a few hours now and they have gave up.

"Babe, arse in gear!  Come on! And you Halstead! Stop sitting around" I moaned.

"I'm done in princess, way to much exercise for the day" he smirked and I threw my water bottle at him.

"It is only 7 in the morning! What are we going to do now?"

"Go back to bed!" Jay huffed.

"Good idea" I yawned. Antonio picked me up and grabbed his bag. Jay got mine and his own bag and we left the gym.

"I have legs"

"And I need to prove to you i'm not a slacker and still have muscle"

We walked down the road and I decided to burst into song.

"Tina got a big ole butt
I know I told you I'd be true
But Tina got a big ole butt
So I'm leavin' you
Tina got a big ole butt
I know I told you I'd be true
But Tina got a big ole butt
So I'm leavin' you"

"What the.." Antonio raised and eyebrow.

"LL cool J... man you suck" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're too pretty to like this music"

"Antonio, that's dumb" I laughed and Jay nodded agreeing. "You think I'm pretty...?" I then questioned.

"Absolutely beautiful" I saw the love in his eyes as he looked at me.