Chapter Thirty-Two

Sophie's POV

All the dreams. Nightmares.

"Wake the fuck up!" I heard Marshall cry. I want too, I need too. I couldn't open my eyes, I had a horrible pain in my side.

I opened my eyes, standing there was: Marshall, DeShaun, Michael, my mom and Blake.

I brought my hand down to my side and flinched in pain.

"Shit" I cursed ,catching everyones attention. Marshall hugged me, very excited I was awake. Again, I flinched in pain.

"Blake? Mikey? Mom?" I questioned. They all gave me a weird look. "shit, wait ,huh?"

"You were stabbed, hit and run we think" DeShaun explained.

"No it wasn't, it was my dads friend" I smiled. "so like, how long have I been asleep? Just a few hours? A few days? A few weeks?"

"About 27 hours miss Brookes, you have been on strong pain killers and sleeping tablets" A doctor said as he entered the room.

"So when can I leave this shit ho.... Wait no ,I mean this place?" I asked.

"You have just been stabbed, some crazy guy is trying to kill you... and you want to know when you can leave!? What the fuck? How are you so calm?" Blake asked ,freaking out.

"I have some things I got to do, some people I have to see"

"Well Miss Brookes, to answer your question, people who get stabbed in the stomach as deep as you did mnormally stay from anything up to 6 days to a month. However, this does all depend on the sort of person, when ever they are feeling good enough to go, where they can move themselves and bathe themselves and stuff" the doctor explained.

"So I can leave now then?"

"Not that soon" he laughed. "I will check back in on you later" he smiled and left.

"Mom, get out. Marshall, Proof and Blake, I need you to do me a small favour and go get me this guy to come here"

"Why do three of us need to go and get one guy?" Blake asked.

"Because there will be a lot of people at his house, just go to this address and knock. Ask for Gaz and ask if his brother Jamie is there as well. Tell them both, Soph wants to see them both, Gaz should know who you mean. Just explain what happened and make them come up here for me. Heres the address" I said ,writing the address down.

"Ok. Still, why three of us?"

"There will probably be a party on. Basically, Gaz is my dealer, so there will be a lot of druggies an piss heads there" They nodded and left. "Mom ,I told you to leave"

"Why?" She asked ,rolling her eyes at me.

"Because I said to! Now go!"

With that she left and I was left with my brother.

"I went to see dad" He blurted out.

"Get out" I said straight faced.

"No! What? I just went to ask him questions"

"You should of waited to ask me"

"Would you have told me everything?"

"No"

"Exactly!"

"Leave"

"Let me explain first" he begged.

"Right, listen here. You are going to leave and explain later!" I think he got the message ,as he bowed his head and walked to the door. "mikey" I cleared my throat. Don't be a dick Soph.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry. Stay and explain ,if you want" I said ,realising I was probably just over reacting. He smiled and sat down on the chair ,next to the bed I was on.

"So what happened?"

"Well I got thrown out of the prison" He laughed. "I just needed to know about you but he couldn't really tell me, he told me what he did to you. He is just a vile bastard ...so I hit him and yeah ,got kicked out"

"You want to know about me?"

"Well, yeah. I said that"

"Ask me"

"Ask you?"

"Yeah ,just ask me stuff"

"Ok! Who are these lads that Marshall and that are going to get?"

"Right ,ok. So Gaz is my dealer, but he is basically the only person I ever went to. I had this dream that I was in a coma when I tried to kill myself. After I got out of this coma ,stuff happened and I tried to kill myself again, but Jamie saved me. Jamie is Gaz's younger brother by the way. So I reunited with Gaz again and basically, I realised how much I used to tell him"

"So like a brother?"

"Well, yeah. I had no one" I sighed. He frowned, pain in his eyes. "So in order for this to work and for us to build up a bond ,you need to talk about yourself as well"

"I watched my best friend die" his voice broke.

"Woah, what?"

"I saw her boyfriend stab her to death. I walked to her house, I heard the arguing. I burst through the door but he had stabbed her loads already, I knocked him out cold and phoned an ambulance. By the time they got there she had bled to death, I was covered in blood ,hugging my dead best friend. It broke me" He cried.

"Oh my god, how old was she?" I was in complete shock.

"19, it happened last year, she was older than me. The son of a bitch was always so abusive to her and she was always around my house. She was so scared to leave or tell anyone. I get really protective over people I am close to now, because I don't want anything like that to happen to anyone else" he explained.

I just sat there crying like a dick! He had stopped crying and was just sitting, thinking at the moment. I was a mess. I had seen so many people around me die, get abused, kill themselves, but I never helped, no one ever helped me, I wonder why.

"Hey ,hey, don't cry" Mikey cooed, snapping me out of my thinking.

"Yeah ,sorry" I apologised.

He just smiled up at me. I dried my eyes and smiled back at him. Moments later, the door burst open, scaring me.

"You dick! How'd you land yourself here?" Gaz laughed, looking at me.

***

Please vote and comment guys! I love when you interact, it makes me want to update so much quicker!! Thank you all