Chapter Four

Sophie's POV

I awoke to the smell of food and it was fucking beautiful, I looked over at the clock and it read just past half 10, I can't fucking believe I slept that long.

I felt awake more than I have ever before and I felt so happy. I walked in to see Marshal cooking food.

"What a babe" I laughed and he spun around giving me a big cheesy grin.

" So you still up for seeing proof today?" He asked handing me my food.

"Thank you and yeah sure why not"

He smiled at me and sat next to me and we ate out food.

I finished the last of my food and looked to Marshall who was almost done.

"Can I erm have a shower please?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah sure, follow me" he said getting up and walking to his room.

"Do you want some clothes?" He asked and I bit down on my lip and hid my face.

"If it's not too much trouble! I can put my clothes from yesterday back on"

He looked through his wardrobe an got out a fairly small pair of sweats and a not so big t-shirt and a hoodie.

"These sweats haven't fit me for ages so they should fit you and what about your like underwear and shit?"

"Well can we go back mine after so I can change them?"

"What about your dad?" He questioned with a frown.

"He should be at work or his friends hopefully" he nodded and got me a towel and I got in the shower.

Once done I got ready and towel dried my hair and just stuck it up using the hair tie that I previously had in. I put on his hoodie and walked out the bathroom and to the living room where he was now sitting.

"Ready to walk to yours?" He asked and I nodded and smiled to him and then we left.

When we got to mine I grabbed the key from under the mat and unlocked the door, I walked into my room with Marshall following me.

"Wait here I won't be long!" I told him and he did so.

I changed my underwear and sorted my hair out and brushed my hair and stuck it in a bun and walked out to Marshall.

"Not changing to your own clothes?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Nope, i'm comfortable as fuck" I grinned and he just laughed at that.

" I thought I heard you, where the fuck have you been?" I heard my dad say as he walked into my room.

"You threw me out remember" I said with sass.

"So, and why aren't you at school?"

"Because i'm not, now can I go please?" He looked down at me and frowned, Marshall walked past and my dad took no notice in him.

I did the same and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"I haven't finished talking to you" He huffed tightening his grip on my arm.

"Well she's finished talking to you sir" Marshall spoke up and my dad laughed and his grip tightened and I let out a whimper.

Marshall kneed my dad in his back leg and he fall to the floor releasing me. Marshall grabbed my hand and we ran out the door and before I knew it we were at the same bench where I met him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, I nodded at him and stuck the hood on the jacket I was wearing up and looked at the floor.

"Sorry about that"