Chapter Three

Sophie's POV

We got into his house and it was now around 10 o'clock and I was tired.

"Want to go to bed?" He asked and I just nodded. "Come on, go put my shirt on and then get straight into bed"

I went into the bathroom and changed. I stuck my hair up with the hair tie on my wrist and washed off some of my makeup. I walked back into the bedroom and Marshall now stood there in just basketball shorts.

"Nice body" I stated sitting on his bed.

"Woah I though you were a quiet one, clearly not" He laughed.

"Don't be too quick to judge" I laughed.

"We are going to be bestfriend" he smirked

"Marshall, you don't know anything about me" I stated.

"So? I will find out more about you tomorrow, we will build an amazing friendship" he grinned and I nodded yawning again "aww why so tired?"

"I don't get much sleep, like ever" I yawned yet again.

"Why so?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Just can never sleep" I shrugged.

"Have you been to the doctors?"

"Yeah, it was a while back though, they gave me some sleep tablets for it" I nodded.

"Want some sleeping pills? I have loads, I struggle to sleep too" he informed me and I just agreed. He went and got me some and a glass of water. I swallowed them and thanked him and got under the covers.

"Go to sleep Soph, if you need me shout me or if you wake up early just come wake me up" he smiled and then left.

I woke up and stretched my body, I have no idea of the time but its very dark out. My eyes scanned Marshall's room looking for the time, I turned to see a clock on his desk across from his bed.

1:47am fuck sakes, I sat up propping my back up against the bed. I expected it to be silent but I heard faint music coming from somewhere. I decided it must be Marshall as he was the only one in the home. I stud up and quietly walked to the living room peaking in and sure enough he was there quietly listening to music.

I opened the door a bit more and his head turned to me and he smiled. "sorry did my music wake you?" He asked turning it down.

I walked to the couch and sat down next to him and smiled. "Naa you can't really hear it, I just woke up and faintly heard it and here I am"

"I couldn't sleep either i've been awake about 10 minutes" he frowned.

"You can go in your bed you know, I will sleep on the couch, it's fine" I suggested and he shook his head and laughed.

"Stop being a dick, I couldn't do that to a girl. Actually, I used to do it to Kim regularly but my mom give her my brother Nates room and he's sleeping in my moms room, but she's only got a mattress" he laughed.

"Oh I can sleep on that and you can have your bed"

"Naa, who knows what germs she has and what shit she gets up to" he cringed and I laughed at him. "we could share the bed" he grinned winking at me in a joking manor.

"Well we could I mean as long as you don't try anything, i'm happy to share a bed! I just feel like you should be in your own bed" I shrugged and he looked at me weirdly.

"I was kidding but sure come on" he smiled and took my hand and turned the light off and we walked into his room. We lay in his bed and I faced the wall, I don't know what position Marshall was in.

"I have never had someone feel so comfortable around me before, not this quickly anyway" He said out of no where and I turned around to him and smiled.

"I've never felt so comfortable around someone honestly"

He smiled down at me and moved a piece of hair behind my ear. " Go to sleep Soph, you look knackered"

I nodded and turned back over and soon fell asleep.

•••

I awoke again and frowned looking over at the clock but didn't move, the time read 4:49 and I huffed to myself before turning to look at Marshall.

"You too" he laughed, I honestly expected him to be asleep but he obviously wasn't.

It was weird how he just happens to be awake when I am. "how long you been awake?"

"Hour or so, go back to sleep if you can, I will fall asleep soon"

I turned back over and attempted to sleep again, I was awake for a little while and eventually heard Marshall's soft snores, at some point I fell back to sleep.