Chapter Forty-Two

Marshall's POV

"So Dawson, what brings you here?" I didn't bother whispering ,because Soph was so tired ,it wouldn't of even woke her.

"My mom just had a daughter, she is lovely. Anyway something happened between me and my mom. My dad was a cop and something went wrong. Long story short ,him and some younger girls were all held hostage, he got his throat cut, along with all of the girls. My mom couldn't handle me and my sister ,Gabby, so she wanted nothing to do with me. I got in my car and left, some how I ended up here" he explained.

"Ah shit man, sorry I was a dick at the pub earlier, you just caught me in a bad mood. Thanks for showing us that place, it will help Soph a lot" I thanked.

"Did she say she was Anorexic once?" He questioned.

"Erm yeah why?"

"Is she still Anorexic?"

"I actually asked her that earlier, she is very close to it yes. When she got stabbed she didn't eat a lot and she basically lives in the gym so she lost all of her weight again. It upsets me, she was physically fit when I first met her. She's dealt with a lot, it's not surprising sadly"

Fuzz and Proof ,who were previously in a conversation, looked up at us talking and listened in. Bugz had gone to sleep on the couch already. I saw Proof sigh and look at Soph.

"Man none of this would of happened if I had stuck by her" Proof sighed again.

"We all wish we did things man, could've, would've, should've.. What's happened has happened ,it only makes us stronger today" Antonio said.

"Yo! You got sense, Antonio Dawson? Yeah" fuzz said.

" yeah, either Antonio or Dawson, don't like my name shortened" He laughed.

"What's bothering her?" Dawson suddenly asked ,looking at Soph. She looked distressed, I hate when she doesn't fall asleep happy.

"Look Dawson, long story short, her dad is in prison and her dads friend is trying to kill her" Proof answered.

"Was he the one that stabbed her?" Everyone nodded and Antonio stood up. "Anyone know his name?" We shook our head no and he sighed. "Well then we just have to wait"

"For what exactly?" I asked confused.

"To kill the son of a bitch" He stated. " 'ight, i'm going to try and find something out about this guy. Whats her dad called?"

"Rob" I answered.

"Where should I meet you and when?"

"How quick can you find out about this guy" I raised an eyebrow.

"I need 24 hours" he thought.

"Ok, tomorrow night, here. See you then" We all nodded and he got up. Proof showed him out.

"Doody, can we crash here tonight?" I whispered, because Sophs body had loosened and she wasn't in as deep of a sleep.

"Yeah of course man!"

"Night man, night Fuzz. You crashing here tonight?" I asked fuzz.

"Yeah man, fed up of been at home alone!" He huffed.

"Alright, night dickfaces" I smiled and moved Soph from off of me, gently picking her up.

I walked into the room and switched on the light. I lay her down on the bed and looked at her.

Those jeans and that tight top will hurt her in her sleep. Fuck sake man, what do I do? I don't know what sort of level we are in our friendship. To be honest, I don't care, I don't want her to be uncomfortable.

I took off her jeans and slowly pulled her top over her head. She slowly started to wake up and looked at me.

"Hey princess, sorry I didn't want you to be uncomfortable" I apologised.

"Thank you, they were hurting me. It's cold in her though." She pulled the cover over her and sat up a bit.

"Want my t-shirt?" I asked taking it off ,along with my sweats.

"Please" she smiled. I handed it to her and she put it on. I turned the light off and got into the bed. Soph immediately cuddled up close to me.

"Sleep babe. I love you, forever and always"

"I love you too, forever and always." She smiled back and drifted off.

Antonio finding out about this guy ,was playing on my mind. I don't know if I should mention it to Soph in the morning or wait until Antonio comes. Fuck sake.