Chapter Seven

Sophie's POV

Sunday 3:30pm

"Yoooo" I heard and I spun to see two idiots.

"Shh proof, I'm tired and have a headache" I yawned.

"Dude she called me proof" Proof said doing a happy dance and me and Marshall burst out laughing.

They both sat down and I noticed that Marshall looked a bit down.

"You okay?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Mom, Nate and Kim are home and mom's being  a bitch and Kim's just being Kim." I nodded realising what he was getting at "and... I saw your dad..." he trailed off.

"And?" He lifted his head up and turned it a bit revealing a purple bruise on his jaw. "I'm so sorry Marshall" I frowned.

"Naa no sweat, but if he ever hit you that hard, Soph i'm so, so sorry" He shook his head.

"Man i'm coved in scars and burns and bruises. I'm just sorry I brought you into this shit."

"I'm glad I met you, and if he ever dares to lay a finger on you I will kill him" I just laughed and shook my head at how serious he was.

"I remember one time, he had one of his friends over and they both beat the shit out of me and left me on the floor. Him and his friend went out to the pub ,I crawled to the door and my old neighbour brought me here and if I lost a little more blood that night I would of been dead. You know it's weird, he use to love me so much and use to take me places and buy me things but when he broke up with your mom De, he just changed"

"I'm sorry Soph, if I knew he'd do this shit, I would have convinced my mom to let you live with us" Proof said.

"Don't be silly. It's totally fine, it's not you fault" I assured him "look guys I really appreciate you coming up, but i'm fine honest you don't need to come up" I smiled.

" Babe if I could be up here all day I would be" Marshall said.

"Go home guys , go meet up with the guys get drunk, get high I will be okay, I will be out on Thursday or Wednesday depending on how they think i'm doing"

They both nodded and left and I fell asleep.

•••

So it's Thursday and Marshall is currently with me and we are on our way back home in a taxi. He ended up coming up yesterday, and Tuesday even though I said not to.

We walked into Marshall's and I was faced with Kim.

"Eww why'd you bring suicidal girl home?"

"Shut the fuck up Kim and be nice well I go piss please"

Kim huffed at Marshall and he left.

"He doesn't like you, you know"she laughed.

"Tell him I said thanks for everything but i'm going , oh and Kim go fuck yourself" I laughed and walked out of the front door, straight home.

I walked around to see the window I climbed out of 2weeks ago was still open, man my dad doesn't care does he?

I climbed in and quietly walked and locked my bedroom door. I heard the TV from the living room and heard my dad clanging beer bottles.

I shut my window and walked to my draws and got some PJ's out and got into bed.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I heard someone shout making me jolt awake. It was about 8 o'clock at night now which means i've been asleep a good 5 hours.