Chapter Twenty

Sophie's POV

Tuesday morning. I got my cast of yesterday and i'm currently walking to school with Marshall. I wore a fairly low cut black top ,with white booty shorts and just some black flats. I had a lot of Make up on, my hair was in a high messy ,yet still tidy bun. We made it to the gates and I told Marshall and DeShaun to do whatever they normally do ,well I go and explore.

"Yo, Soph" someone hollered.

"Oh hey Brian"

"This is Archie, Arch this is Soph" he introduced.

"Yo" he nodded.

"Nice to meet you ,I guess" I shrugged.

"Ahh, what a lovely welcoming" Brian laughed.

"Hey ,so I know you don't like Marshall that much, but do you know who shoved him in a locker last week?"

"Shit yeah ,that was fucking Jason" Archie replied.

"Help me find him?"

"Why girl? He's bad news"

"Yeah ,yeah. Help me find him"

They both walked with me and pointed out who it was, then they left. I made my way up to him and his group ,with a really girly smile on my face.

Dark skinned, scruffy brown hair, muscles, tall. I tapped him on his shoulder and he spun around and looked down on me.

"Oh hey guys, new girl"

"Oh Hi ,my names Sophie and I was just wondering if you could show me where everything is" I batted my eyelashes sweetly.

"Oh girl ,I will show you somewhere, come with me" EW. He seductivly said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. We made it outside and round the back, where no one was.

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back and he pushed his body closely to me. I moved my had down to grab his already throbbing member.

"Shit babe, you're killing me"

"Aww you have a boner bless" I grinned and brought my knee hard up to it. He doubled over and fell to the floor.

"Fucking hurt Marshall again you cock and I swear to god something bad will happen to you. Hey, maybe next time though, you're a good kisser" I winked ,then left him ,fixing up my make up.

I walked back into the busy hallway to see Marshall being tormented by some lads ,who looked as though they were in grade 11. I walked up and grabbed one of the tall guys hair, pulling him back forcefully.

"The fuck?" He mumbled.

I made my way up to Marshall and stud next to him. "Fuck sake Marshall, you never told me you got so much shit!" I huffed. "Now all you, fuck off!"

"Mate you banging this?" One asked.

"Yes, yes he is" I smirked.

"Get in there lad" they all fist bumped him and left.

"So we're banging then?"

"Get gone dickhead, I was just saving yo ass" I laughed

--

Lunch-

"So how is it?" DeShaun asked.

"Fucking hell i've been kissed twice and been asked out 3 times already" I laughed shoving a fry in my mouth. "Oh and i've saved his ass"

"Shut up" Marshall scoffed.

"Hey guys" Kim grinned sitting next to Marshall. "baby, take me somewhere"

"We broke up?"

"Babyyy ,I love you again, we can date again" Pathetic.

"Sounds good" Marshall nodded. I looked over to De who was shaking his head ,as Marshall now kissed Kim.

"Fuck this, I will catch you later" With that said ,I walked away.

"Yo kid"

"Hey Arch, what you doing?"

"Just drawing, wanna join me? The guys will be here soon"

"Sure, whatever" I shrugged.

"So I heard you got one over on Jason? But apparently, he says you were loving him and if he didn't do that to Marshall ,you would of shagged him"

"He can keep wishing. He is not my type"

"What is your type?" He had now put down his pencil and had his full attention on me.

"To be honest, I like a blonde but you don't see many blondies round here. A nice smile, tall, nice body. Anyone who has a sense of humour, but has a big heart mainly"

"Cute" he nodded ,impressed. The school bell then rang, indicating lunch was over.

•••

End of the proper first day back... this year will be interesting. I'm only mad at Marshal because of what a mug he is being, plus he will just act the same as before.

I was really depressed for some reason and I don't know why. I can't see Marshall with Kim ,so i'm not going there. De is going out tonight, not in the mood for the other guys teasing me. I will try Ronnie's he's always there for me.

I knocked on his door with a big grin.

"Ronster" I grinned with teeth and he hugged me, letting me in.

"Sup kidda?"

"Marshall's back with Kim" I laughed coldly.

"What a dick, I will be having words with him. Anyway's ,how was school?"

"I kneed a guy in his dick. Then I had to save Marshall's ass. Lessons were standard, got some mates."

"Sounds eventful" he laughed "want a drink?"

"Na man ,i'm good thanks"

"I have beer"

"Man you know my weak spots ,go on then, hit us" I agreed and he walked into the kitchen. He walked in shortly after handing me a beer, sitting next to me ,also holding one.

"So why you come here? Not that I don't love seeing ya kid but why not Proofs ,or Blakes ,or whoever?"

"I needed someone I could properly talk to yanno? Me and Blake are in a weird situation at the moment, I don't know why"

"Ahh I see, well i'm always here for ya"

"I know Ronster, i'm always here for you too. No matter what, i'm here ,just need you to know that"

"I do kidda, thank you. Love you" he nodded ,hugging me.

"Love you too Ron. I really don't want you to go back home at the end of the week!"I frowned.

"I know kid, I fucking love it here ,but I have to go school as well ,which I should of been at last week" He sighed.

"I know man, come visit again yeah?"

"Course, love seeing my little nephews, my sister ,and all you dicks" he grinned.

"I am not a dick"

"Wellll.." he dragged out earning a slap from me.

"Food?"

"Yeah man, foods on me ,lets find somewhere"

With that ,we left to find somewhere to eat.