Chapter Sixty-Five

Sophie's POV

"Princess.."

"Tell me why you wanted me here so I can go..."

"I just missed you". Did he just smirk?

"Attention seeking twat! You failed purposely to get me here"

"Well how else would I get you, silly child"

"I think you best watch it pal." Marshall spoke up.

"Brought lover boy I see?" He laughed.

"Watch it." I spat.

Marshall walked straight upto him and grabbed him by the throat.

"Yeah click the assist button. You'd be dead before they got here" Marshall grinned and my dad put the button down. "This girl has gone through nothing but shit with you mate.You are a sick minded fuck, I hope next time you are successful!" I've never seen Marshall so threatening, he became so angry and let go of my dad and walked out of the room.

Also, why would there not be a guard in the room right now? I know he is cuffed but still...

"That's my best friend dad, he is family. Deadbeat asshole, I hope you are successful as well next time"

"Bitch"

"Back at you daddy, bye" I spun around and left the room. I was so satisfied at that. I pissed him off so much.

"Don't cry" he whispered taking one look at me.

Marshall had calmed down and we walked outside. The bus seemed like the easiest option so we decided to wait for one. Well until I passed out.

_

Marshall's POV

"Is she ok?" I begged, I needed to know. I was freaking.

Lucky we were at a hospital, there is a sectioned off part for the convicts obviously.

She just went, I caught her so no damage to her head or anything. I knew she was ill and I knew it was a bad idea to come here.

"Sir, she is fine. She should probably stay in bed for the next week or two but what has happened is due to a build up of stress and anxiety and being ill anyway, her body could not cope. It is definitely true to say her body is exhausted"

"But she is ok? Can she come home?"

"You need a quiet ,calm place, not around anything that could make her uncomfortable"

"I have the place"

"Then yes, you are free to leave whenever she is awake, you will just need to check out at the front desk"

"Thank you" I smiled.