Chapter Two

Sophie's POV

We entered his home and it was lovely and warm. Normally at my house, it was freezing, dad didn't care about the cold. He always had the door open because he'd smoke constantly.

"Sit down wherever you want to, make yourself comfortable. I will grab you a drink, what would you like?"

"Just a water would be fine thank you" I responded and took a seat.

He walked back into the room and handed me my drink. This was the first time I properly got a good look at him in the light.

"I've seen you before" I said thinking.

"Really where?" He questioned.

"At my school? Do you rap? You and another guy, Eminem and Proof you go by?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, so you're at Osborn high then?"

"Yep only for the next four days because after the summer break I start at Lincoln" I smiled

"I go Lincoln, it's pretty shit. What grade you in at Lincoln when you start?"

"10th" I replied.

"I'm in 9th which is a bummer."

"Really? You don't look that young" I said in shock.

"I'm not, i'm 15, nearly 16. I've got to re-sit it again which fucking sucks" he huffed.

"Bummer, if you were in my grade at least I would of known someone, people don't tend to make friends with me"

"Really why?"

"People just don't really know me? They assume I'm weird. It all really started with these two girls, they're twins, they live around this area and they know a lot of people from my school, they just made people hate me, they beat the shit out of me too which is great! I think one of them is called Kim and the other is Dawn"

"Kim and Dawn? You're fucking joking! They're both run aways and they absolutely love getting themselves into trouble" he cursed.

"So you know them?"

"They live here now, my mom let them move in"

"Oh, right, oh" I stuttered hiding my face in his jacket "oh shit yeah, heres your jacket" I said taking it off and handing it to him.

"Shit, what happened to your arm?" He asked shit such a bad move well fucking done Sophie!

"I tripped?"

"Bullshit! What the fuck happened?"

"My dad threw a broken beer bottle at me and well, it cut me" I shrugged.

"Fucking hell! Come on, let my clean it up for you and wrap it you up" He sighed and stood up and led me to the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet as ordered as he sorted my arm out for me.

"You know I don't even know your name yet, and you don't know mine" he chuckled finishing up.

"Thanks and Sophie Brookes, nice to meet you" I said holding out my hand causing him to laugh and shake it.

"Marshall Mathers, pleasure to meet you" he smiled and we walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom.

"Strange question, but how old is Kim and Dawn?" I randomly asked.

"13 I think" he shrugged.

"Oh right... Shit what will I do about school?" I thought out load.

"Just skip it's not like you will miss much" he answered.