Chapter Sixty-Two

Sophie's POV

I walked to the bedroom and he followed. I collapsed onto the bed, all of my energy was gone.

"Let me fix your hand Soph" he brought a first aid kit over to me and gently lifted up my hand.

"It fine, just stick the alcohol on it Jay. I can deal with the pain"

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I sat up and properly gave him my hand. It hurt, of course, with the alcohol but as soon as he bandaged it, it wasn't to bad.

"Now please, tell me what's wrong" he was so calm, caring, totally different to 5 minutes ago.

"Marshall lied to me, he wouldn't tell me what was wrong, he told me he was fine. Something must of happened with Kim, but why wouldn't he tell me Jay? Does he not trust me? What did I do? I put so much trust into him and he just brushes his problems off. Am I even his fucking friend?"

"Soph.. Maybe he just didn't want you to worry. What about Antonio?"

"Yeah funny enough ,he said the same thing" I laughed, pissed off. "He accused me of loving Marshall, yes I love him but not like that! I love Antonio so much and he doesn't think I do, why the fuck am I with him?"

"So he flipped because he thinks you love Marshall?" I nodded. "Well do you?"

"Are you fucking serious?" I exploded.

"Yes, tell me seriously now"

"Of course I love him Jay, he saved me, he made me into who I am. He is with Kim, I wouldn't even have the chance anyway. I'm with Antonio who I love so much but..."

"But he isn't Marshall.."

"Well yeah" I sighed. "But I want to grow with Antonio, I do deeply love him, I want him to be there with me, it's just hard when he thinks I love someone else"

"I know you love him, if he can't see that, maybe you shouldn't be with him. He loves you though Soph, of course he will get jealous"

"But it still hurts, all of it does.."

"I know" he pulled me into a hug.

Someone knocked on the door and I decided to go and answer it, even though I look like a panda now with my make up.

I opened the door to see a very sad Marshall, crying. Marshall does not cry, he deals with things differently. I just jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Soph, I know I probably shouldn't of come up here but I needed to say sorry"

"Marshall it is ok, I just wish you trusted me more"

"Sophie I trust you so much, I just didn't really know what to tell you. Kim is just pissed me off, I wanted a relationship like you and Antonio have"

"Everything will work itself out!"

"I think you need to see Antonio, he is staring down that vodka like you wouldn't believe"

"Shit thank you Marshall, I will be back soon"
I was hesitant to knock on his door, I hope he hasn't been drinking. Either way I knocked and stood back. He opened up the door and looked down at me. He looked more broken than what Marshall did.

"I love you" was the only thing he said before pulling me into a hug.

"You haven't drunk?" I was shocked.

"I made you a promise princess, I wasn't about to break it"

"I love you so much Antonio" I cried ,hugging him again.

"I know you do. I was out of line with what I said Soph, i'm so sorry"

"It really hurt me Antonio.."

"I know" he sighed. "Your hand was bleeding when I saw you..."

I held up my hand and showed him my bandage. "It's all good, i'm sorted"

"I'm sorry I made you feel bad enough for you to do that"

"I had to take my anger out quick, the wall happened to be there. Don't worry about it"

"I do worry about it! Sophie I hate how you brush everything off like nothing happened"

"Antonio, I love you, I trust you, it's fine. I know it was all just the spur of the moment, why should I make you feel shittier than I can tell you already feel?"

"God i'm a lucky guy"

"And I a lucky girl"I laughed. "Hey let's head down Halsteads"

"Ok baby girl" he smiled.