Chapter Sixty-Four

Sophie's POV

"I will go and get ready..."

What are you doing Sophie? Do you really think this is a good idea? What if he blames it all on me? What will he say?

"I'm coming with you"

"But.. Are you sure?"

"Yes Sophie! Of course i'm sure, I am coming with you, you really have no say in it"

"Thank you"

Oh god i'm going to throw up again, not good. I ran to the bathroom and spewed my guts up. I stuck my hair up and walked back to my room.

I stuck on one of Marshall's old T-shirts I stole from him with his hoddie I 'borrowed'. I only had jeans or skirts and I was not in the mood.

"Halstead!"

"Yeah you alright?" He asked walking in.

"Can I borrow some sweats please" I sighed.

"Anytime, you don't need to ask" he turned about to go to his room "Hey, you sure you are up to this?" He sighed.

"What's the point in avoiding him? If he asks for me ,he can get me, but i'm not going to be nice, i'm going to just say what I think and feel" I shrugged.

"Ok as long as you are sure. Marshall has your back all of the way well you are there and me and Antonio will be on standby, we will be here as soon as you come home" he assured me. "God you look ill, I would suggest taking some aspirin but you shouldn't on an empty stomach"

"I will be fine. What's the worst that could happen? I throw up over him, he deserves it. I will make sure I know where the toilets are"

"Ok are you ready?"

"Yeah, throw me my fags please" I yawned and he did so. "Thank you for everything Jay, I will see you later" I smiled. "I'm not going to hug you because you may get ill"

"Oh well, bring it in kid" he laughed hugging me.

__

"Are you sure you've got this Soph?"

"Marshall, the prick just tried to kill himself. He failed, he lost. I have no sympathy for him. I don't care what he has to say to me" I shrugged it all off like it was nothing. This car ride was long.

"I know you are just trying to be strong Soph, but I have your back, no one expects you to be ok about this"

"I just feel like a bad person, I don't give a shit about him at all. He nearly killed me on several occasions and didn't give a shit, why would I care if he was close to death?"

"I get that Soph 100 per cent. Why would you agree to see him?"

"To see his pain.."

Marshall nodded, I think he understood me. I feel so sick and my head hurts so much. The car stopped and me and Marshall and the two cops got out.

"You can just have a breather first, come in when you are ready" the officer smiled and I nodded and the left.

I lit up a cigarette and prepared myself for what could happen. Yes, I am probably overthinking this but oh well. As long as I have Marshall.