Chapter Six

Marshall's POV

"Soph.."

"How did you know that? How did you know he abused me, sexually and physically?" She asked, her voice breaking at the end.

"The other day playing truths... and then when we went to your house, I just knew" I sighed.

"Marshall I don't want to be here, I had it planned. No one was suppose to care, no one was suppose to help me. I kept the pills in my room for this day. It was meant to be easy. Now I look like I wanted the attention, like I did it to get sympathy, I don't want that I just want it to stop" she cried and I sat next to her on her bed and held her to me."You don't know me Marshall, I don't know you"

"I know everything about you, you know everything about me, we had a full day talking shit about our lives" I said nudging her.

"Yeah I have a really boring life" she laughed. I nodded, earning a elbow in the chest off her.

"I think you just made me see how much people mean to me, fuck I can't have anyone taken away from me." I sighed hugging her.

"This shit doesn't happen Marshall, maybe in a movie or book, but not in reality you can't just meet someone and instantly be best friends and care so much for them"

"Well let's write a book, or make a movie, because this shit is happening right now" I laughed at her.

"That would be one boring ass book because i'm fucking boring and you are too" she grinned at me.

"Me, boring? No I am not mate" I huffed.

"Hush up dickface" she laughed "Is my dad still out there?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Want me to see?" She nodded and I got up and walked out the room.

"Thought I told you to fuck off" I hissed at him.

"So? she's my daughter, I am worried you know"

"Bullshit asshole, just get the fuck out" I said and turned around and walked back to soph.

"He's still here" I huffed.

"Send him in" she said and my mouth hung open "please Marshall" she begged and I walked back out and told him go in.

Sophie's POV

"Baby" he whispered, walking over to me.

"Don't come near me" I flinched.

"I-I ermm i'm sorry"

"You know dad, if I actually died today you wouldn't care, you're only here to make me think you care. However, you and I both know it's all bullshit. You want me to play into your little game so you can just trap me, but I'm smarter than you" I hissed.

"I obviously care, I'm your father, no one will ever love you as much as I do. Them dicks out there, they don't care about you, they don't love you. Do you really think they'd give a shit if you had died" he smirked.

"Well considering they are they only reason i'm still alive, I will have to disagree with you"

"You tried to kill yourself, obviously they only saved you to make you suffer with your life a bit longer. If they loved you, they would've left you"

"So you wanted me to be dead?" I gasped, for some reason I was surprised. Tears brimmed in my eyes and he gave me a smile.

"Bye bitch, come get your crap from my house, if you survive this shit, you can stay at home if you keep me happy" he winked and I cringed at him.

I said nothing as he left the room and DeShaun and Marshall walked back in.

"Why you crying girl?" DeShaun asked.

"I dunno De but i'm done with this shit, I'm going to sleep" I told them and shut my eyes and Marshall and DeShaun sat on the chairs. "go home guys, I will talk to you when I get out or what ever shit"

"Ok soph we will be back tomorrow" Marshall said and him and DeShaun exited and I fell asleep.

•••

I've got to stay in here an extra week. I broke a mirror in the bathroom and slit my wrists.

Marshall has been up everyday, I have had at least 6 McDonalds in the past 9 days. My dad hasn't seen me either, but I don't really care.

I told Marshall and DeShaun not to come up today since it was a Saturday and they should do their shit and let me chill.

I've also heard Marshall and DeShaun rap a lot more, De keeps trying to convince me to call him proof but I don't know yet.

"Good afternoon Sophie I brought you your sandwich" the nurse smiled handing me the sandwich.

"I told you I didn't want it, I really hate it" I said politely but fed up.

"Well I will leave it here anyway hun, just incase you change your mind, at least you have all that chocolate your friend brought you, anyway, have a nice day just buzz if you need me" she smiled and I just nodded.

I have finally had all the wires and shit taken out of my arms meaning I could move around a lot more, which i'm grateful for.

The boring day slowly came to an end ,and I lay in bed listening to music through my headphones. I got lost in my music just bobbing my head, and it soon turned early hours of the morning. I'm not going to attempt to go to sleep, it just makes me feel worse, even though the lack of sleep sucks ,I can focus on good things instead of dreaming shit.

So yeah, it is also officially summer vacation as of the start of this week, which i'm so happy about because I know I never have to go to that shit school anymore.