Chapter Thirty-Four

Sophie's POV

"Guess who's backkkk" Marshall sang in a high pitched voice, walking back in with Blake.

"Unless you have a banana milkshake for me ,don't come near me" I huffed. I was really craving a milkshake right now.

"Well it's a good job I brought you one then" he grinned ,pulling it out of his bag.

"How did you know?!" I gasped.

"I just knew you would want one, you love this crap"

"I'm fucking starving! Got any food?"

"Here you dick" he laughed ,passing me the milkshake and getting out a sausage roll.

"I fucking love you!!!!"

"You know, for someone that just got stabbed, you are a very happy bunny" Blake laughed.

"Yup, the pain is very real but i've experienced worse pain ,so who gives a fuck" I laughed.

"You are unreal" Jamie shook his head.

"Oh wait ,I haven't even properly introduced you. Jamie, Gaz ,this is Marshall and Blake and yeah ,guys this is Jamie and Gaz"

"Yeah we've spoke" Gaz laughed.

"He was dating Kimberly Scott, Dawns sister" I said to Gaz.

"Shit! I fucking hate Dawn. She is going to be a stoner when she is older"

"They used to beat the shit out of me" I laughed "trust me, I hate them too"

"They were the two bitches beating you up?!"

"Yeah ,yeah" I nodded "don't worry about it, we're all good now"

" I don't give a shit! Them beating the shit out of you when you already had that at home! Makes me sick!"

"I fight my own battles Gaz"

"Yeah and look at how that worked out for you!" He huffed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

I got a pain in my side and I just wanted to scream ,but I don't like looking weak. I inhaled a big breath and closed my eyes. I let out the breath and opened my eyes, containing the pain.

No one seemed to notice but Jamie, who looked at me and whispered 'are you ok?' In which I nodded to and smiled at him.

"Marshall, Blake ,go home ,you look like you are going to fall asleep!"

"will you be ok?" Blake asked.

"I will be fine" I smiled and they left.

•••

So Gaz and Jamie left about an hour ago and it is latish. I was about to go to sleep ,when the door opened.

"No!" I gritted my teeth.

"Yes bitch" he smirked.

I stared blankly at the man that tried to kill me a day and a half ago.

" i'm going to turn your machines off bitch! You should be dead!"

"Good luck. Firstly, that sets alarms off. Secondly, I don't even need them, only one i'm hooked up to is to kill the pain ,but I don't need it anyway" I grinned.

"You have always been a sarcastic bitch! No wonder your dad beat the shit out of you! It was your own fault ,you stupid vile bitch! Stop thinking you are so good and strong! You are a pathetic bitch that couldn't hurt a fly! I'm going to suffocate you! Then there is no evidence of anything!" He growled.

"You know what! Go a head! I don't give a shit anymore, kill me! At least no one will think I killed myself and it was any of their faults! Do whatever the fuck you want, but if you are going to do it! Do it right this time ,you fuck up!" I snarled.

"Or ...how about you leave now, before you die!" Someone said from the door ,making me jump.

"Jame?" I asked ,confused as to why he was here.

"Left my wallet"

"Oh alright, how much did you hear?" I asked.

"When this dickhead called you a sarcastic bitch!" He paused and spun his head. "Now I said leave ,you bastard!"

"No"he laughed.

Jamie walked up to him, grabbed the back of his neck and kneed him in his leg causing him to fall. I clicked the button by my bed for assistants from a nurse. He got back up and punched Jamie square in the face.

"Dude ,what's taking so long.." Gaz trailed off ,walking in.

No one moved. Gaz looked at the tall ,intimidating man in front of him ,who stood still, looking at Jamie ,who he had just punched ,making him fall. A nurse walked in and looked at the picture in front of her and looked up to me.

"Is there a problem here Miss Brookes?"

"Yeah ,erm. This is the guy that stabbed me.."

She looked shocked and shouted in some male nurses and doctors. They all removed the man from my room and helped Jamie up.

"The fuck Soph? What would you have done if Jamie wasn't here then?" Gaz asked shocked ,looking to me.

"She would of let him kill her! She wouldn't even shout for help!" Jamie huffed ,pure anger in his voice. Then he just walked out, hands in fists.

"Soph?" Gaz trailed off.

"Is what it is ,ain't it" I smiled.

"Fuck sake Soph" Gaz sighed ,sitting down on the chair by my bed.

***
A/N
Me again! Please vote on every chapter, go back and spam if you haven't voted already. Let me know you are there! Thank you darlings