Chapter thirty- Six

Sophie's POV

"Blakeyyyy boo!!!" I grinned, as he answered the door.

"Classic white chic" he rolled his eyes, hugging me. We walked in and I lay on the sofa, I practically lived here at one point.

"Blake ,did you do what I asked?" I smirked.

"You know it babes, half 7 tonight it opens, he's on at 9. Proof is hosting as per normal" he nodded.

"Wait ,whats happening at 9?" Marshall curiously questioned.

"Oh you didn't tell him?"

"Nope. Marshall ,you are having a rap battle tonight" I informed him.

"No" he replied, bluntly.

"Marshall! You are!" I insisted.

"You have no right to sign me up to rap battle"

"Proof said we should" I shrugged

"Sophie! He has no fucking right ,nor do you" he huffed and stormed out the room.

"Shit" oh no.

"He will be fine Soph" Blake assured me.

"I just have a gut feeling he won't be" just as I said that ,I heard him shout 'fuck'. I have never got up so quickly, I ran to Marshall ,who was now laying on the ground.

"Just fuck off Sophie" he snarled, getting up and walking away. Ok? I then turned to my right to see him, my dads best bud.

" the clock is ticking sweetie, live well you can" he grinned ,walking away. I take it he punched Marshall or something, which means he has been watching out for us.

I ran up to Marshall, who hadn't got far. I ran in front of him and stopped. He refused to look at me ,but I just hugged him anyway.

"I'm sorry, I hope you do well in life Marshie bear, I love you... Bye" I smiled sadly, then just ran in the opposite direction. I eventually stopped running and found myself near the bench where I first met Marshall.

"Kim?" I questioned ,walking up to the girl on the bench.

"Oh ,hey Soph" she greeted.

"Whats up kim?" I asked ,noticing she was upset.

"Debbie went to her moms with Nate. Then Dawn is fuck knows where, stoned. I just felt lonely" she sighed.

"Want to go grab a beer?"

" we aren't 21?"

"I know all the bouncers Kim, I got this"

She eventually agreed and we walked to the closest bar, obviously they let us in. It is great being a female.

-later-

"Thanks Soph" Kim laughed, as we left the pub" it was fun" she was really drunk and was going home with some guy she knew from school.

I was alone and just sat back at the bar. "Vodka and coke" I ordered.

"Soph babe ,you know I can't serve you, you are too drunk" Barry sighed,

"Baz please, i'm begging just 3 vodka shots and a vodka and coke, then I will go ,please" I begged.

"Fuck Soph! If anyone asks, you were never even here and I do not know you!"

"As always Bazza" I winked. He lined me up 3 vodka shots and a glass of vodka and coke. I took the three shots and started to sip my vodka and coke ,but just ended up downing it.

I slowly got up and moved to the door.  Now where am I going? Home? Wait no I don't have a home ahaha. Where was I staying? Marshalls? Wait no Gaz's! Left or right? Right? Wait no it's left! I walked along the road and I knew where I was ,but it was just so much effort getting there. Maybe I can just sleep here.

I yawned and just sat up against a wall. I heard loud music and decided to follow the sound into the building. I walked into a huge room with a lot of people and loud rapping.

"Move!" I screamed and people let me past. "Marshall? Proof?" I was confused.. Oh rap battle.. So he still fucking went? Cunt.

They finished and Marshall won. He jumped off the stage and walked to me. I wasn't even aware he had seen me. I couldn't see straight right now, I couldn't speak properly either. I felt tired.

•••

"Fucking cunt of a bitches ,whore mother! Where am I?" I shot up.

" you have the mouth of a sailor Soph" Jame laughed.

"Jamie?" Confused.

"Sophie?"

"What? Huh?" Still confused.

"About 4 hours ago ,you passed out. Marshall brought you here" he explained.

"Oh yeah, that's right, where is that dick?"

"He said something about being fucking done and he is now high as fuck with Gaz"

"Good for him, i'm going to him, coming?"

"Yup kidda" he smiled and we walked into Marshall and Gaz. None of them noticed us ,so I told Jamie to just hold back a second because they were talking.

"What did she mean when she said 'bye' then? What shit is she going to do?" Marshall thought out loud. "Honest Gaz ,I really care for the girl. I think she is trying to protect me ,but I don't need her to. If she isn't careful, she will get herself killed"

"Yeah Marshall, I don't give a fuck if I die. You are going to do well in life ,so value it!" I butted in.

"I'm a deadbeat Soph" he frowned ,not looking at me.

"You won the battle then?"

"Yeah ,after you just left me ,I decided I would just go ,because I was probably being a dick ,which I know I was! I won ,so thank you"

"Marshall, you could be an amazing rapper!" I exclaimed.

"I'm fucking white Sophie!"

"Who gives a fuck! You won tonight! You were white then too you know!" I said, matter of fact.

"Yeah whatever. I don't even want to be a rapper" he shrugged.

"Well, it's your life ,do what you want! I mean ,you are an amazing rapper" I repeated.

"You know what Soph, I think I could do this!" He agreed.

"Cool! I'm glad. Bye" I smiled and walked out the front door. I still don't want to be around him, I don't want the bullshit, I don't want him hurt or involved in shit.

"How can you go from not wanting to be around someone, to being nice to them and then just leave?" Gaz asked catching up with me ,as I was half way down the street.

"I just do it" I shrugged.

"Where you off?" He questioned.

"Back down pub"

"You were there a few hours ago babe! How the hell did you get over being drunk so quick?" He gasped.

"I slept, always helps" my voice held no emotion. We walked into the bar. I sat down and Baz came up to me.

"Fuck Soph! You're back already?"

"Still working then Baz" I laughed "4 vodka shots ,a glass of vodka and coke, then get my lad a beer" I ordered.

"Budweisser?"

"Ay theres nout better" I laughed nodding.

He lined them up in front of me and gave Gaz his beer.