Chapter Twenty-Three

Sophie's POV

"Why do I feel like I got hit by a car again?" I groaned.

"Shit soph ,you shit me up! Firstly, hangover. Secondly, you hit your head when you passed out" Marshall jumped.

"Oh shit" I laughed "can I go back to sleep?"

"Yeah,yeah. I will stay with you" Marshall nodded.

"You can go, if you want"

"I'm not leaving you." Relief waved over me. I didn't want him to leave, I needed him.

"Everything will be okay" I attempted to assure him.

"I don't care, i'm staying here. I'm going to be by you ,forever and always Soph"

"Forever and always ,eh? nice to know" I smiled, cuddling closer to him. Just as I was about to go into a deep sleep I heard someone walk in. I kept by eyes shut and my breathing steady.

"Doody ,it's one pm. Me and fuzz are going down chin tiki with the guys, you coming?" I heard proof whisper.

"Naa man, me and Soph might meet you later but I just need know everything's ok first"

"Alright man, see you later. Spare keys are in the pot"

I felt Marshall nod and heard Proof leave.

"Don't let me hold you back, go with them" I whispered.

"Forever and always dickhead" he nudged me, causing me to laugh.

"I can't sleep now, I think i'm going to have a shower. Get ready dickhead ,we will go meet Proof and the guys"

"Ya man ,i'm on it"

I grabbed some of my clothes, which I kept here. I grabbed a towel, making my way to the bathroom.

I had a shortish shower. I got out, got ready ,brushed my teeth, put a load of make-up on, and made my way to Marshall.

"Oh you aren't ready, shocker" I laughed. "hurry up. You have until i finish drying my hair"

"On it" he grinned, actually getting up this time.

I went to dry my hair and decided on natural waves for once ,instead of it being straight or up.

Marshall walked into me in some baggy sweats, baggy t and some trainers and his grey jacket.

I slid on my jacket, which may or may not of been Marshall's.

"You know you don't need that much make up. Natural beauty beats all."

"Bullshit!"

"Whatever. Come on ,lets go"

•••

Everything felt awkward, all of then knew I tried to kill myself. Thanks Blake, dickhead.

I suddenly wasn't hungry and wished I just stayed in bed. I didn't have a hangover luckily, but I had a massive bruise on the side of my head, which is fairly funny.

"You okay kidda?"

"Just dandy Blake thanks" I said in a fake happy voice that was dripping with sarcasm.

"Marshall" I spoke up. Everyone fell silent.

"Sup?"

"Ermm, I am sort of going to have to live with my mother, as of next week"

"What the fuck Soph? Why tell me now?"

"Slipped my mind. I haven't really spoke to you" I shrugged.

"Fuck! Where does she live?"

"Only Warren"

"Fucking warren? Thats still fucking 20 minutes on the bus!"

"So? I will see you at school. It's only 20 minutes Marshall. I'm sure my mother would drive me ,that would only take like 10 or 15 mins"

"Can't you just say you are living with her and stay around here?"

"I can't just become a dosser Marshall. I will be down 8 mile as much as possible, don't worry. Fuck dude, it's not like i'm moving to Australia, or the UK ,or something"

"I swear to god Soph, if your mom is a bitch to you, you come to mine"

"Yeah dude ,don't worry"

The noise started to pick up again, as everyone made their own conversation ,but Marshall was in a daze.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Please be ok Soph, please."

"Marshall i'm fine ,what are you on about?"

"Soph, I haven't been there for you. That is what made you hit rock bottom, because no one was here to talk to you when you needed us most. I can't let all this happen again. Promise me you will speak to me when you need to ,or just call me!"

"Marshall ,I will be fine honestly"

"You better be!"

"Promise me one thing though?"

"What, anything?"

"Promise me you will be ok. Stop letting Kim be a bitch to you"

"I'm done dating her, well she is this age anyway. I promise Soph ,and I promise to never go back on that Promise"

"Good lad" I grinned.

"Forever and always kidda"

"Forever and always dickhead"

••

"Bye guys. Nice seeing you all, as always. See you tomorrow or whatever. Erm Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks ,I guess"

"I'd always save you little bitch!"

"Thanks shit face, bye" I waved.

I walked out of chin tiki and Marshall joined me. When me and Marshall weren't speaking before ,I developed a problem and I don't know if I can tell him about it.

"Marshall, I have a pill problem!" I just said it straight up ,how it was. He stopped and looked at me.

"What?"

"It's not really bad! But I just want to sleep all of the time and I take a lot of them"

"I will help you ,if you let me?"

"I don't know if you can" I frowned.

"Fuck sakes soph! Let me fucking help you, stop being a stubborn bitch!"he shouted.

He just called me a bitch, woah. Fuck him then I guess. I turned around and started to walk to the closest bus stop.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"My mothers!" I huffed. The bus pulled in and I got on before Marshall could ask me anything else. The bus drove past him and I just flipped him off and he put his head in his hand frustrated.