Chapter Eight

Marshall's POV

"Her dad raped and abused her?" Ronnie whispered in shock, looking down at Soph, who was asleep over the chair with her head rested on me.

"He is fucking sick man! I saw him while Soph was in the hospital and the bastard hit me. Ronnie, he hit me hard, he has some strength, I'm amazing she is still alive to this day. I just don't know how she could deal with it, I don't know why she has dealt with it. Why not run from it?" I was close to tears.

"Well because like you said earlier, he is the only family she has"

Proof went to the shop about 5 minutes ago so me and Ronnie were just talking about anything.

"Shit man, so is she like covered in bruises?" Ronnie bit down on his lip, sort of scared.

"Not sure man, if she is, she defiantly hides it well she's got a few bruises on her arm and a gash but not sure about anywhere else. She said she had cuts, bruises and burns, what sort of fucking person burns someone? Why would you want to hurt you own flesh and blood?" I was so angry right now.

"Fuck knows man, poor girl. We will help her! Man, I hate to go but I really got to bounce right now, love you man" he smiled.

"See you man, love you too" I replied.

"Soph, sweetie where do you want to chill tonight?" I whispered in her ear and she opened her eyes slightly and sat up.

"Ermm I" she thought for a second "I have no where to go, might go walk 8 mile" she shrugged.

"Walk 8 mile? Mate you could get fucking shot, I have a room here i'm sure Proof won't mind you stopping in my room." I suggested and as if on cue, Proof walked in.

"Yo man, is it 'ight if she crashes in my room here tonight?" I asked as he handed me a red bull.

"You are more than welcome to stay her Soph, i'd expect you too. You two sharing a bed? I don't think I can trust you kids" he tried so hard to sound like a dad.

"De, you fucking prick" Soph said throwing a pillow at him and burying her face into her hands.

"You know i'm joking girl" he just laughed and Soph crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, I had to laugh at them.

"Come on" I said pulling Soph up and walked with her to my room.

She lay down in the bed and looked up at me with tired eyes.

"Apart from the 4 hours earlier I've had like 7 hours sleep tops in the past week" she laughed and I frowned at her.

"Fucking hell, i'm surprised you haven't collapsed yet"

"I can deal with it. Marshall, please can you just stay with me? At least until I go to sleep? Please" she sort of begged asked me.

" absolutely" I smiled an got into the double bed next to her. She turned and faced me and smiled sleepily.

"So imagine if you become a big rap star,and Proof does, and like, you take over the world and everyone loves you,  and you make more money than you knew what to do with" she imagined.

"That would be fucking awesome!" I grinned and she nodded and closed her eyes slowly going to sleep as I quietly rapped to myself.Sophie's POV

I woke up not long after I went to sleep, and Marshall was next to me fast asleep. I don't know what time it is but I know its early hours of the morning.

I can't sleep now, so I will probably be up until Marshall wakes up or whatever.

I made up songs and raps in my head for hours and hours and the dark sky soon turned light.

Marshall stretched his body and slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"How long you been up? You could of gone watch T.V"

"Hours, I don't know, but I watched the whole sun rise through the window" I laughed tiredly.

"Should of woke me"he yawned getting up.

"You looked drained so I thought you could use a good sleep" I replied also getting up.

"You're the one who looks drained, fucking hell, you look ill, no offence." He said as we walked to the kitchen and he took a good look at me. I didn't reply, instead I just hummed in agreement with him.