Chapter Fourteen

Sophie's POV

After my shower, I put on some basketball shorts ,which were pretty far up my legs, a strappy blue top ,and a thin jacket which may or may not have been Marshall's.

It's very odd for me not to have an overly baggy shirt on, but I picked the first top I saw. I don't like these tops because they really show off your figure ,and with being skinny and big boobed, you get a lot of looks from horny fuckers on the street. However, since Marshall and Kim are dating, and he's my best friend, I feel more comfortable, but i'm still putting on a jacket.

I dried my hair, letting it stay in my natural waves, and put on my make up. I then went back out to Marshall, who was snogging Kim.

"Oh hey Soph" Kim smiled ,getting off of Marshall's lap.

"Yo" I welcomed ,sitting on the other chair.

"Me and Kim are going out meet up with the lads, play some basket ball, you coming watch?" Marshall asked.

"Sure ,whatever. I will sunbathe, it looks fair sunny out there"

He nodded and went to get ready, leaving me with Kim.

"Hey yesterday or whatever, you said your tits are real, how is that possible when you're so skinny?" She asked, with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know Kimberly. I used to he fairly fat, when I lost the weight, I thought I would lose my boobs too ,but I didn't.

"You changed everything about you?" I nodded "why?"

"Because everyone judged ,but I did it for me not for all the other fuckers in the world"

"I could never believe that, I always despised you because you're drop dead gorgeous ,and have an amazing figure. I'm so sorry ,I never knew the shit you were going threw ,I didn't know about your dad , the depression, or then suicide. I get it ,my step-father abused me sometimes and it's horrible. I'm so so sorry" she apologised.

"I'm sorry too Kim, but Whats done ,is done. Thanks for the apology though"

Marshall walked back in, in baggy Basketball shorts ,and a baggy T. Mine and Kim's attention turned to him ,and he smiled at us both.

"Come on then ,let go meet up with the guys" He smiled and we left.

We eventually got there, stupid broken leg.

"Ermm ...my sisters here" Kim awkwardly announced. Dawn walked over, grinning.

"Why is that with you?" She laughed, Kim was about to say something.

"You know what Dawn, fuck you, fuck you right down to fucking hell. Stop being such a bitch, take a fucking reality check and stop being pathetic" I shouted at her.

"Oh where'd this big girl's voice come from? How'd you break your leg? Someone beat you up"

"No ,I got hit by a car, if you must know, go swallow a knife Dawn" I huffed, walking off slowly on my crutches ,but she grabbed my hair.

"I'm not done talking."

"Get the fuck off me. I am done talking."

She still didn't let go ,so I twisted on my good leg ,which pulled my hair but it didn't bother me, I swung one crutch low and pulled it behind her leg, pulling her down, releasing my hair in the process.

I put my bad foot on the floor, balancing myself on my crutches. I kicked her ,as Kim watched in horror.

"Fuck you" I spat ,as I carried on kicking her.

"Soph stop!" Proof shouted ,running tome. He stood in front of me ,to stop me from being able to kick Dawn.

"Kimberly ,take your sister over to the benches" he ordered. Kim did so ,and I sat on the floor ,with my head in my hands.

"What the fuck was that?" Marshall asked ,who had apparently turned up.

"I have a lot of anger... she deserved it. I'm starting over guy's ,new school ,new person ,so I need to get that bitch off my back"

"Come on Soph ,let's go chill over by the courts" Marshall said. I stood up ,and we walked over to the courts.

"Hey swift" I smiled ,since he was the only one I remembered the name of.

"Hey girlllll" they all shouted.

"Dickhead said you got hit by a car?" One of them said.

"Yup ,how my body didn't shatter ,I don't know. Doctor said it's because I was relaxed ,and if I had tensed up ,all my bones would be broke because there would have been a harder impact." I shrugged ,and they all nodded.