Chapter Eleven

Sophie's POV

After I checked out, Marshall and Proof wanted to call a taxi which I eventually agreed to. Once at Proofs , all three of us walked in and sat on the couch.

"How you feeling Brooksie?" Marshall asked.

"Brooksie? What the fuck." I laughed.

"I like your second name ,so you are now Brooksie."

"Least my name doesn't sound like fucking marshan. Also, i'm okay thanks" I nodded.

"Marshan? Thats new" he grinned.

"I'm original"

"True dat" he agreed.

"My fucking life is wank,
I wish I had some money in my bank.
My dads a dick,
then again I am a cocky prick.
I deserve everything I get,
fuck someone hand me a cigarette.
I can't rap for shit,
Someone just give me a fucking hit."
After rapping this I was laughing so much that it hurt.

"That was depressing" Proof laughed.

"Nature man ,init" I shrugged still laughing.

"Soph, what will you do now? Where will you go?" Marshall frowned.

"Don't know, mom's where ever she is. Might go L.A yanno, be a run away, like disappear from Detroit" I shrugged.

"L.A? Where would you get the money to do that?"

"I have the money, in fact i'm pretty loaded" I laughed.

"How? And if you were ,why would you live in a small home like that."

"I sell coke"

"What the fuck? You're joking right?" Proof shouted ,his eyes popping out.

"Nope, I have money ,but my dad doesn't know" I shrugged.

"Well stop!" Marshall demanded.

"I will... eventually"

Proof and Marshall looked at me as if I was crazy.

"So ,is this the part in a film I would burst out laughing and say i'm kidding?" I laughed.

"So you're joking then?"

"Nah, i'm serious ,but whatever. Anyway leave it, it's not like I do them or anything, I just sell, it but I've stopped now"

"I can't believe you're fucking 14. Anyway, you guys, I need to head home tonight so Soph ,you are coming with me" Marshall stated ,standing up.

"No! I can do what I want, you're not my dad you know" I huffed to him.

"No you're right, i'm not, I actually give a shit about you, so come on" he bit his lip. I nodded to him and stud up with my crutches ,and said my goodbyes to Proof.

"See you later doody, love you man" they hugged it out ,and me and Marshall made our way to his home.

We walked in to his warm home, which was quiet.

"Mom and Nate are out somewhere ,they will be back soon" he informed me. I nodded and sat on the couch.

"fuck sake Marshall ,why'd you bring her" Kim rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off Kim, why don't you try being nice for once" Marshall suggested ,and Kim sat down beside's me.

"What you do to your leg?"she asked me.

"Got hit by a car"

"Is that your natural hair colour?" Another question.

"No, light brown is"

"Are your tit's naturally that big?" And again.

"Yes Kim they are, are we done playing 21 questions ,because i'm tired?"

"Just wanted to know more about you" she smiled in a 'Kimberly' way.

"Kimberly, you have been a bitch ever since I first met you, so has your sister. Admittedly, I prefer you to her. However ,Kim, I just want you to know i'm a gym girl and I could beat you to death, but I never want to cause a scene. So, as of this day ,I swear to god if you ever lay one more finger on me ,and this goes for your sister, I will hurt you and I fucking mean it" I threatened.

"You couldn't hurt me" she laughed.

"Keep telling yourself that Kim, I'v got nothing left, I really don't care about the consequences" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, let's just be friends, or at least civil with each other for both ours, and Marshall's sake. Oh and just to let you know, he's mine"

"Fine ,agreed, i'm okay with that" I nodded.

Marshall walked back in ,from wherever he had been ,and came and sat down the other side of me.

"I'm going to shower" Kim announced and then left.

Marshall put his head back ,and put his arm around me ,pulling me into a side hug.

"I think i'm going to have to live with my mother" I sadly stated.

"I won't let that happen, if someone told me I had to go and live with my fucking dad, I would tell them to go fuck themselves. Everything will be okay, do you want to go and get all of your stuff from home?"

"My dad?"

"We can ignore him, plus I will protect you" I nodded in agreement, and me and Marshall walked over to mine, well I hopped or whatever yeah.