Chapter Twenty-Two

Marshall's POV

This is getting so  hard. Kim doesn't want me to see Soph and this is what it leads to. Me and the guys are all she's got at the moment and none of us are giving her the time of day. I feel so fucking stupid.

I decided I couldn't let my best friend go, so I am currently running after her.

"You seen Soph?" I asked a few people, who i've seen at the rap battles before.

"Yeah man ,she just left with Proof they're going his"

"Thanks"

I started to run ,but went home instead. I unlocked the door ,to see mom and Nate watching t.v and mom looked stressed as hell.

"Hey mom ,hey nate, where is Kim?"

"Bathroom, she just threw up" she frowned.

I walked to the bathroom and opened up the door ,where sure enough ,Kim was being sick.

"Baby, I'm sick"

"I don't care. Look Kim, i'm going to go find Soph and chill with her today and tomorrow. You need to understand that she is my best friend and you can't stop me from seeing her. I'm sorry ,but if you don't understand ,then we will have to break up"

"Whatever go to her then" she huffed. I walked back out to my mom and Nate.

"I will take Nate, go lie down"

"Take him where?"

"Round proofs ,I will bring him back later"

"Okay, thank you. I might go Bingo"

"Ok mom ,love you, see you later. Come on Nate"

Me and nate left and made our way over to Proofs. I didn't bother to knock ,so I just walked in. I heard Soph crying and it broke me into a million pieces.

"Em?"

"Fuzz, hey man"

"You ok?"

"Not really. Look Blake ,I know I didn't trust you with Soph ,but i'm so ,so ,so sorry. Thank you so much, nothing would be like this if you weren't there for her"

"It's fine man but you need go talk to her"

"I will, come on Nate lets go see SophieDofie" Nate ran past me and into the living room ,but stopped by the door and looked at me.

"Where soph?"

"I don't know Natey. Wait with Proof ,I will go find her"

I walked through the house and heard sobs from the bathroom. I knocked on the door ,but she didn't open it.

"Soph please, I need to talk to you. Soph please!!" I opened the door, which actually wasn't locked and looked around. My eyes landed on a small figure in the corner, who was wrapped up in her own little ball.

I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Oh my god, Soph? What the fuck. You need to go to the hospital like now!"

"Relax I missed my vain by a little bit, I came to my senses in time" she sniffled.

"Oh god Soph. It's ok, everything will be fine"

"Fine? Fine? What the fuck is fine Marshall?"

"Calm down. Come on ,lets get a bandage for you. Nate wants to see you"

"Nate? No Marshall I can't look at Nate, he can't see me like this"

"Come on ,lets sort you out"

After she was fully bandaged up ,I gave her my jacket and she washed her face and we went to see Nate.

"I'm so drunk" she huffed ,as she tripped and I caught her.

"Doph!" nate grinned ,hugging her as we walked in.

"Heh nateh" she slurred. I laughed at her and sat next to Proof and Fuzz.

"I'm so worried guys" I frowned.

"As long as we're here ,she's fine ,trust me."

"We're here now and she just slit her wrists" I frowned.

"God. Marshall at the time we were here ,you weren't" Fuzz pointed out.

"Fuck, this is all my fault."

"Marshall, none of this is your fault ,it's just some shit i'm going through" Soph spoke up. Shit, she wasn't suppose to hear that. Next thing all of us knew ,Soph walked to the couch and passed out ,just before she got there and hit her head on the table.

"Shit" Me ,Proof and Fuzz cussed.

Nate burst out crying and Proof picked him up ,as me and Fuzz helped Soph up.

"Doody, i'm going to take her bed"

"You staying with her?"

"Yeah man. I will see you in the morning"

"Ok man. I will drop Nate off round your house later"

"Thanks man!"

I made my way to my room here and lay her in bed. I lay next to her and hugged her as she just silently cried.

I don't know how long I have been crying for ,but I haven't stopped and in that time, everything's just been going through my head.

"Don't cry Marshall ,everything's going to be ok" Soph whispered and turned to face me. "I promise, everything will be ok."

"Yeah, but like you said ,Promises are made to be broken"

"Well then Marshall ,I promise to never go back on that promise"

" I love you Soph"

"I love you too shithead, now go sleep"

"I can now" I smiled and fell asleep with her.