Chapter Fifty-Five

Antonio Dawson's POV

I knocked with force on the small house door. I heard noise from the other side and then the door opened.

"Dawson?" He questioned.

"I haven't seen Sophie in nearly two weeks and no one will tell me what is going on, please Marshall I need you to tell me" I begged and he let me in. Kimberly was sat on the chair and I just looked at her in disgust, the bitch used to beat up my girl.

"Kim, leave" Marshall ordered and she got up and left.

Me and Marshall sat down and he cleared his throat. "Dawson she is really ill, I say is but actually she is slowly getting better. Halstead wanted to tell me about it but at the same time didn't. Sophie ended up telling me, a couple of weeks ago she passed out and Halstead took her to the hospital"

"Fuck"

"Wait, you have slept with her numerous times, you've seen all of her recent scars?" He figured that one out.

"Well yeah, erm so she told you about the scars?"

"She had to so she could tell me the fucking doctor thinks she has depression again. She is anorexic as fuck and will be dead before we know it!"

"She said most of them were old and others were just whenever she couldn't stop the pain. Come to think of it, there were gaps when she didn't communicate much with me and kept her distance"

"Well congratulations she is depressed as fuck and none of us could help her because you didn't say anything. You listen to me mr Antonio Dawson, if you even go near her for the next two weeks I will end you!"

"She is my girlfriend "

"Well then I think you need a small break! I wish I hadn't told you, who are you to come knocking on my door to find shit out about your girlfriend, she clearly hasn't told you for a reason, have you thought about that"

"Two weeks Marshall and then she is home with me" I agreed.

"That's if she wants to because right now Halstead is the only one who is treating her right. You're a shitty boyfriend because you won't let her have any space and i'm a shitty friend because i'm spending to much time with fucking Kim. Now I suggest you just leave and not go near her, I will tell Halstead and if you go near Soph I will be the first to hear about it, I may not be a threat but I know people who know people"

"I understand dude. Thank you for telling me anyway goodbye"

I left his home and walked home. I cracked open a lovely bottle of vodka and sat watching whatever shit was on the shitty tv.

•••

I smashed my fist on Jays door and he appeared.

"Dawson what the fuck? You've been drinking, leave!"

"I need her"

"No you need to leave"

"Antonio just go" Soph sighed from behind Jay. This pissed me off ,so I went to push past Jay to get her but he pushed me away.

We broke out into a fight after I punched him square in the face. He took most of my punches and just kept telling me to stop.

"Antonio stop" Soph screeched failing to the floor in tears after she had ran and rung 911. I fled from the scene and left them in the mess.

I feel like a complete and utter dick. I know what she has been through, the last thing I want is for her to think i'm violent. I love her, she won't want to come near me after this.

Sophie's POV

Jay just took every hit. I can't believe that all just happened and once again, it is my fault. I looked down and Jay was just lay there with his eyes open not moving.

I sat down next to him and held his hand. His head was bloody and his eye was puffy and blackyblue. His jaw was also slightly starting to bruise and he was clutching onto his side.

"He had been drinking. Don't let it bother you Soph, honestly he is just finding it hard not seeing you" Jay explain slowly.

"Why didn't you hit him back?"It was so hard not to cry at a time like this, seeing one of my closest friends bleeding and bruised on the floor all because of my psychotic boyfriend.

"I couldn't. If I had hit him back everything would of been worse and you would of ran. I don't want you to be scared of me Soph but I still wouldn't of let the bastard near you, especially when he has drank vodka"

"Please stop talking, he has obviously winded you. You look like you are in such pain when you speak" I sighed.

"Nothing I can't handle" he laughed breathlessly.

An ambulance pulled up and the paramedics helped him up. They cleaned him all up and he sat on the edge of the ambulance after they had put a bandage on his arm. No broken bones or ribs or anything which is great.

"I'm going to run down to Marshall, will you be ok?" I asked and he nodded.