Chapter Seventeen

Sophie POV

The weeks pretty much went by like this: Marshall been a dick, me watching Nate, or chilling with Blake and DeShaun, whom, I still refuse to call by their 'rap names', fuzz and Proof, it just feels weird. DeShaun has always been DeShaun to me, not proof. As for Blake, I just like his name.

We go back to school next week, then I can have my cast off later that week, so everything will be different.

My dad is due in court in 3 weeks, I still do not know where I will be living. That's another thing as well, I spoke to Laurie, also known as my beloved mother, she said she's sorry and shit, but she told me she didn't want me so she left.

I've been crashing around Proof's a lot and have finally been re-united with Sharallene (Proofs mom), she's at work through the day but i've stayed round at night so we've bonded again.

I didn't want to tell her about what happened after she left because I didn't want her to blame herself. However, turns out De ended up telling her when I was asleep or something.

Something's wrong with Marshall, I want to know what that is before I go school next week. Dawn's hardly ever at Marshall's when i'm around, but at the moment me and Kim are closer than me and Marshall.

"Sup kid?" Kuniva questioned. Oh yeah I am currently chilling with him 'proof' and 'fuzz', mr 'eminem' is to good to join us apparently.

"Nothing man just thinking about everything, do you think Marshall's Ok?"

"Honest Soph, I think Em's not him at the moment, and Kim is controlling the shit out of him"

"Fuck sake Von! That's just going make me worry more"

"Well you asked" he shrugged.

"Your such a dick of a 12 year old!"

"Fuck off, i'm 13 in a few months theres only a year and and a half between us."

"Actually a year, 6 months and 13 days" I grinned flipping him the bird.

"Behave" He laughed and DeShaun walked back in with Blake.

"Blakeeeee, the little one is pissing me off! Beat him up"

"That right Kun? You making the girl mad?" He asked intimidating.

"The bitch started it!" He defended.

"Oii I call her bitch, so get your own nickname for her man, and stop been irritating" he warned and sat down next to me.

It's funny with there being such an age difference Blake sort of teases Von and it creases me up.

"What you doing tonight Soph?" Blake asked, changing the subject.

"Actuallllyyyyy, Shit face , i'm going clubbing tonight by myself, because why the fuck not!" Yes i'm 14 yes I can't legally drink ,blah ,blah ,blah.

"How will you get in a club?"

"Sweetie when you have boobs like this, you can get in anywhere"

"You're not going clubbing!" Proof piped up.

"I can do what I want hunny"

"You. Are. Not. Going. Clubbing." he repeated, coldly.

"Fine then! I'm going Blakes, come on Blake" I huffed and Blake stood up handing me my crutches.

I left without another word and got in Blakes car.

"Are you going clubbing?"

"Actually no, I will wait till my legs better"

He nodded and drove to his home, when at his home I just lay on the couch looking at the ceiling.

"Want some lunch?"Blake asked.

"No thanks, not hungry" he nodded and went to get some food for himself.

Everything was peaceful for once, no high pitches twins, no bullshit coming from one of the guys mouth and no dad. I felt right.

I let myself drift into a deep slumber from all of the stress and no food.