Chapter Twenty-One

Sophie's POV

"Stop! Fuck off!" I shouted.

"No!" He snapped.

"Blake, please stop" I sighed, frustrated.

"Just admit it! You like him! Don't you" He propped up his eyebrow.

"No I don't"

"Bullshit, don't fucking lie to me"

"What the fuck is your problem? Let me fucking go" I tried to tug my arm out of his grip.

"You almost fucking died! You really think I would let you drown? But all that you give a shit about is that dick!"

"Should of let me drown" I hissed coldly and he let go of me.

"You would just really leave all of us behind?"

"You think I give a shit? My dad raped me, again. He promised me he would never do that again. Marshall's not speaking to me. He promised that bitch wouldn't come between us ,again! Ronnie's gone home, you haven't spoke to me in time until now ,and DeShaun is too busy with his rap battle shit!"

"I'm sorry"

"Just don't" I huffed and was about to walk through the front door.

"You have no where to go" he stopped me.

"You think I give a shit?"

"Well I do!"

"If I find no where, I will come back. I promise." I was defeated.

"Promise?" Concern was laced in his voice.

"Yep"

"No stupid shit?"

"I promise. See you whenever" and with that ,I walked out the door.

So here is what happened: I have been in school for almost a month now , like I said to Blake, my dad saw me in the shop and asked if I wanted to go home for some lunch and yeah he raped me. Now, call me stupid for agreeing, but after the last conversation with him, I thought it was finally over. Naive, I know. On the bright side he still pled guilty and is doing time.

Remember Brian? Well, that party he invited me to is tonight and Archie said he will chill with me ,so that's where i'm heading.

The music was loud, the smell of alcohol was clear in the air ,mixed with cigarette smoke and weed.

"Hey look ,white chick made it!" Some dude shouted and I looked around me.

"Fuck off Jason!" I huffed ,flipping him the bird.

I turned and something caught my attention that made me want to drown in alcohol. It was Marshall and a very drunk Kim, they were talking to Archie, well now i'm fucked.

"Actually Jase! Show me where I can get a good drink"

"Sure thing ,sweet thang. Follow me." he grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. He started to pour random shit into a glass, handing it to me. I downed it.

"Few more."

I was totally gone after about 7 of them shots and a glass of straight Vodka. I stuck with Jason and his crew for a while. I then walked back to the room where Kim and Marshall were, to see Archie covered in sick and by the sounds of it, someone said Kim was so drunk she threw up all over him.

"Fuck sake Kimberly, call a cab and go home!" Marshall shouted and someone led Kim out to hail a cab. Marshall huffed and got up ,making eye contact with me.

"Hey Soph" he smiled ,approaching me.

"Fuck you asshole!" I huffed and went and sat down on my own.

"Hey yo Em, Proof just arrived he wants to talk to ya" some dude shouted. Marshall went to find proof.

"Want some weed kid?" Brian asked ,suddenly sitting by me.

"Hit me up dude" He handed me some weed and I started to smoke it.

Just as I was about done, Marshall burst into the room running over to me. "Brian I need to speak to her"

"Good luck man she is out of it" and then he left. I was joined by Marshall who just hugged me.

"You promised Soph, you said you wouldn't try to kill yourself again"

"You promised Kim wouldn't affect our friendship, I guess promises are made to be broken" I shrugged.

"I'm sorry"

"No! You can't just keep fucking me over and just saying sorry. Why don't you stop being sorry and actually do it right first time? I don't know if this is the booze talking or me ,but I can't be doing with you if you keep being an asshole! Stop it Marshall, I just can't do it"

"So it was all my fault?"

"No, my dad raped me again, ronnie went back home and Proof is always hosting rap battles. Not to mention Blake totally blanked me until he found me half dead"

"You didn't even say goodbye"

"No ,because that's pretty much asking for attention. If I just went, no one could help me ,but Blake being a dickhead ,sort of appeared and yeah"

"I need to thank Blake man"

"Well then ,well you're at it ,tell him he's a dick!"

"No! Fuck sakes Sophie ,stop pushing us all away"

"Me push you away? Wow ,you really are one to talk ,aren't you Marshall." I was fed up ,my head was hurting and I felt sick, so I decided I wanted to go somewhere that wasn't here.

I stud up and was pulled back down by Marshall ,who just gave me an 'off' look. I snatched my arm away and ran out of the crowded building, only to colloid with another person.

"Fuck sakes, sorry"

"Soph?"

"Oh yeah. Hey Proof, sorry. I need to go somewhere?" I stuttered.

"Soph ,you're too drunk to go anywhere. Let's go mine"

"No, I don't want to"