36. *Idiots As Friends*

Maya's P.O.V

Fear started to fill me as he took me away from where the function was held and towards the room where he had earlier kept me in. I tried to get out of his grip but a dark menacing look from him made my thrashing stop. As we neared the door he pulled me with him inside the room and locked the door behind. Because of sudden push I nearly lost my balance but before I could fall he pulled me by my hand towards him which made my back to collide with his front.

"I thought I told you to not misbehave!" He hissed near my left ear from behind. His one hand was holding my right hand in tight grip while his other hand was resting on my stomach. Again I felt uncomfortable in the position that we were in so I tried to get away but his grip around me got tightened even more.

"And I thought I told you to stay away from me!" I knew I should have kept my mouth shut since it would only rile him up but I also just didn't want to show him that I was weak!

"That's not gonna happen моя любовь!" His breath tickled my exposed skin and my body shivered with disgust as I felt him on my lower back.
(My love)

"Hmmm....you smell so good.." His voice got heavier as he nuzzled his nose against the crook of my neck. I bit down on my lip as he placed a kiss on my exposed shoulder. 'Oh god please stop him!'

And then all of a sudden he twirled me in his arms and now I was facing him. Because his grip got loosened a bit I put my hands in front of me to make some distance between us. His arms got wrapped around my waist and he pulled me as close as he could towards his body.

I cringed back as I saw the dark lustful look in his eyes. I started thrashing in his hold and tried to push at his chest in order to get away from him but he wasn't getting any of it. His grip remained strong around me.

"You know what I've been wondering since you've come here?" He asked in his husky voice which didn't make my heart flutter unlike someone else's husky voice. "I've been wondering how it would feel like to kiss you..." My eyes widened at this. "to taste you..." I gulped in fear.

"Y-You'll do no such thing!" Even though I was now shaking with fear from the inside but I still tried to not look scared of the person in front of me.

"Oh really?" He mocked as he smirked devilishly at me. "I told you I'd be having so much fun into breaking that attitude of yours." I almost sighed in relief when he removed his grip around me but a gasp soon escaped my lips as he pushed me down on the bed while hovering his body over me.

His hands pinned my hands on either side of my head. I started to struggle to get his body away from me but he kept his body completely over mine. My eyes were now wide as saucers as I looked into his dark eyes.

"Do you feel that?" He rasped out as he started to grind his lower body against mine. I closed my eyes as I had never felt this much disgusted in my life. I could clearly feel him against my lower abdomen and I wanted nothing more than to just push him away from me and then possibly kill him! Disgusting bastard!

I wanted to curse him, kill him and what not! I had killed him in my head in thousand different ways but since in reality I wasn't anything compared to him physically, I couldn't help but to not say anything. I didn't want to rile him up even more! I needed to use my brain!