34. *Stranger Danger!*

Maya's P.O.V

I hummed as I felt soft sheets around my body. Hmm...everthing in Massimo's house is so perfect and these sheets they feel like clouds so soft! I turned my body and immediately covered my eyes with the back of my hand as light fell directly on my eyes. I groaned. Who pulled the curtains away?!

"Good morning моя любовь." And the moment I heard this unfamiliar voice I jolted up. My eyes due to sleeping were half opened but when I saw my surroundings my eyes widened as realization hit me. The fainting gas, the smoke, the person wearing a mask... I looked up when I heard some movement and my eyes fell on the back of a person.
(My love)

It was a man wearing a black shirt and pants. He was standing with his back facing me that's why I couldn't see who it was. Even though he looked unfamiliar to me but his voice somewhat felt oddly familiar.

"Where am I?" I asked what I had been wanting to ask. "Who are you and what am I doing here?" I tried to not sound scared. I saw him moving as he heard me and then I saw him completely turned around facing me. He was surely unfamiliar. He had tanned skin. He looked about 30 years or could be more since he looked a little older than Massimo.

As our eyes collided I saw him looking at me as if he knew me. He then started walking towards me. The devilish smirk came on his lips to which I slightly narrowed my eyes at him.

"My name is Dino Ivanov but you can call me Dino or maybe baby or love....that's what you call your lover nowadays right?" I wanted to swipe that stupid smirk off his face!

I scoffed. "Why in the name of lord would I call you baby or love? You're nothing but a stranger to me." I said and put pressure on the word stranger.

"I like it." He said and only then I noticed that he had an accent. It was obvious that he wasn't american/british. It also didn't sound italian. "I like how you're not scared of me. You're not damsel in distress this time." I scooted away as he now sat down on the bed in front of me.

Even though I was obviously scared because I had no idea who he was and what this place was but I still tried to not look scared. I had read somewhere that if you looked weak in front of your enemies it would boost their ego. So I stood my ground but when he roamed his eyes over me I couldn't help but to feel disgusted. I cringed when his gaze lingered on certain areas and he licked his lips. Ewww

"Hey! Eyes up here." I said to which he looked into my eyes and I wanted to puke because of his now darkened eyes and lustful look.

"I will put my eyes wherever I want on your body and not just my eyes but something else as well." He looked at me up & down and again I felt disgusted because of the way he was looking at me.

"Not even in your dreams!" I said as I stood my ground. I'm not going to cower away!

"We'll see very soon моя любовь." He said and the way he said something to me in different language it was as if I was something precious to him more like his obsession!

***

I had been locked inside this luxurious room for what felt like forever. Dino Ivanov after saying his rubbish had left me alone and I was thankful since his presence had started to irk me and I really wanted him to just leave me alone. I didn't know why I was here and how I had gotten myself kidnapped for the second time?!