80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️

Omniscience

Maya was coming out of Aurora's room after making sure she was alright. She was going towards Massimo's office, hopefully he was there because Maya had to talk to him regarding the help she had promised Aurora. She knew she didn't owe her anything, but she just couldn't help herself. It was in her nature.

So, she made her way towards Massimo's office. As she reached outside his office room she contemplated over knocking the door or just enter inside. She chose the later and opened the door to get inside.

As soon as the door got opened, only then she heard voices coming, and the moment she entered inside she wished she hadn't. In front of her was Massimo sitting on his chair, and none other than Sabitchna was there as well on her goddamn knees right in front of his chair. Maya didn't realise when her eyes involuntarily got narrowed as she took in the scene in front of her.

The moment Massimo heard the door being opened and then when he saw Maya entering inside, he immediately pushed his chair back and stood up from his seat. Fanculo!

He had been inside his office room, peacefully working when Sabrina had barged inside. It was only then he had noticed that he hadn't seen her in a while. The girl had then told her how she had been on a vacation to Paris. Though Massimo wasn't listening to her with even a single bit of interest, still she had kept on blabbering about her days back in Paris. She had also mentioned about how she'd love to go their with him someday, which Massimo had found weird. Why would I go there with her? Was what he had thought.

"Oh you've no idea how much I've missed you." He had heard her saying. He still had no response for her. From his peripheral vision he had then seen Sabrina coming towards him. "I can really show you how much I've missed you." Her tone had gotten low, as if she had been trying to sound seductive. But unfortunately for her, Massimo had yet to show any reaction. He would just keep on going through the files that had been placed in front of him on his desk.

But looked like Sabrina had enough of not getting his attention, because she had then went down on her knees, causing Massimo to turn his chair in her direction. Oh she finally got his attention. But before he could've told her to fuck off, at the exact moment Maya had made her appearance.

"Oh please don't stop on my account, carry on. I'll come back later." Was all Maya said. Her tone bored as if seeing Sabitchna on her knees in front of Massimo didn't affect her at all.

"There's nothing to stop." Massimo was quick to defend himself.

Maya although had just said that she'd come back later, yet she made no move to leave the office room and was still standing there, watching Massimo with narrowed eyes.

"Ya sure. It's nothing." Sarcasm was dripping from her tone.

Massimo sighed, "Get out of here Sabrina." He then said. Sabitchna obviously didn't like it, as she then reluctantly stood up from the ground, eyes narrowing at Maya. She had thought Maya had been in coma or probably dead after that accident, but looked like her hurdle was still in the way.

"Hurry up." Came Massimo's voice. Sabrina couldn't help but to follow his order. She saw Maya looking away from her as she made her way towards the exit. Halting a little in her steps, Sabitchna gave Maya that look that said I'd deal with you soon, and then left from there, leaving Massimo and Maya behind alone.