24. *Pool Party!*

Maya's P.O.V

Next day I woke up at around 10:30 in the morning. Let just say I couldn't help but to dream about a certain someone which made me to sleep for more than usual. I still couldn't believe what had happened yesterday! I again let him kiss me and this time not just a kiss but almost a full on make out session!

Only I knew how I made my way back to my room last night without doing something that I'd definitely regret later! 'That means you don't regret the almost make out session last night?'

I still didn't know why I had let him come this close to me again and why I couldn't stop myself when he was kissing me. I could feel myself getting hot by just thinking about last night. The way he was kissing me with his lips and the way his lips were licking, biting and sucking on my skin.

I groaned. 'Stop! Don't think about it!' I scolded myself. I really didn't know what was wrong with me. He was my kidnapper! He had me here against my will & not to forget that he'd always behave arrogantly and he also never answered any of my questions! And also, I hate him! Then why the heck did I let him in?

'You sure you hate him?' Ofcourse I hate him! I do right? 'You sure you're not falling for him?' I literally threw up at this. No of course not! I wasn't! I couldn't possibly fall for him! He was my kidnapper! 'Oh shut it with this kidnapper shit! He never once made you feel like a hostage. He sure is a brooding mysterious guy but has he ever treated you wrongly? Besides he cares for his loved ones and not to forget he so hot n handsome! I see no point of not falling for him!'

I couldn't believe my subconscious mind was arguing back with me. I huffed. Hell Massimo! This is all because of you!

It was now 4 in the afternoon and I was standing by the front yard where the pool was located. Yes! We were going to have a pool party how I had suggested yesterday. It wasn't going to be a grand pool party no decorations. Just few drinks & snacks, and some background music that's it!

For me it was good because I didn't like huge parties anyway and besides Enzo, Marcos and Marcelo were fun so I was sure that they'd make it fun & interesting!

"Hey!" I heard Marcelo saying.

"Hey to you too." I said. He was coming from the inside wearing just his swimming trunks probably for the pool party. I blushed a little when I looked up at his naked torso and it reminded me about how he had caught me peeking at him during the breakfast that day.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just standing here waiting for you guys to come so that we could start with this pool party." I said to which he looked at me up & down.

"And why are you still in these clothes?" He asked to which I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean? Is something wrong with my clothes?" I asked.

"There's everything wrong with your clothes." He said to which I furrowed my eyebrows.

He chuckled at me before saying, "This is a pool party and I don't know if you know this but we wear swimsuits you know when we go to the pool party." He said. Oh