62. *The Deal*

Massimo's P.O.V

After calling Enzo I had told him to come over and meet me. He said he was coming but there was something in his voice that told me that he wanted to say something. Well, whatever it was I'd ask him once he came.

I was currently sitting inside the room that I had taken over ever since I had completely moved in to the hospital, even though I mostly spent time in her room.

I looked towards the entrance of the room when I heard the door being opened, and surely it was Enzo. I was about to tell him to come sit as I wanted to talk about something, but when he didn't close the door behind him I stopped the words from coming out of my mouth.

I could see he had brought someone with him as he looked behind and gestured whoever it was to follow him. With furrowed eyebrows I saw that it was not one but 2 people more like two girls. When my eyes landed on their faces I stood up from where I was sitting. I blinked my eyes to make sure what I was seeing was even real.

Bianca and Amanda, Maya's two best friends from America were standing in front of me. They had that confused and worried expressions on their faces. I could tell that they didn't recognise me. Well, how could they? While I knew about them, they had no idea about who I was.

"Dallo sguardo sul tuo Viso capisco che già li conosci." Said Enzo as he looked in between me and them.
(From the look on your face I get you already know them)

"Cosa ci fanno qui?" I asked as I looked at them. I saw the girl with tanned skin Bianca now looking irritated.
(What are they doing here?)

"Excuse me? Can you guys talk in English please?" She said, irritation clear in her voice. "And you said you were taking us to Maya. Where is she?" She asked Enzo, gesturing towards the room with no Maya in sight.

"Cosa suggerisci ora?" He continued speaking in Italian to which I saw Bianca rolling her eyes at him.
(What do you suggest now?)

I sighed as I said "Take them to see her." Enzo gave me a look but nodded his nonetheless. He gestured them to follow him. They left but not before looking at me with curiosity.

Enzo's P.O.V

I knew Massimo had called me to speak about something important. But that had to wait for a while as I took Maya's friends towards her room.

"Who was he?" Asked Bianca. "Why was his permission important for us to see our friend?" Her tone had a hint of sass.

We reached outside Maya's room as I turned around to look at them both. "I will personally introduce you to him and all of us later, but for now you may go see your friend." And with that I gestured towards her room.

They both didn't waste a single second and pushed open the door. Hana was inside sitting on the couch, talking to Maya's unconscious form. She looked towards the door when she felt our presence. With furrowed eyebrows, she looked in between Maya's friends probably wondering who they were.

My attention then went towards the girls as I heard a loud gasp and then both Bianca and Amanda hurriedly reached Maya's side.

"Oh my god....w-what happened to her?" Amanda asked as both her and Bianca looked at Maya's unconscious form with worry filled eyes.