33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*

Maya's P.O.V

The next day I woke up late since we had arrived late last night from the club. After doing my morning routine as I made my way towards the kitchen I found Marcos, Marcelo and Liam there. They all were chatting with Martha and Gabrielle.

"Good morning Maya." I heard Marcos & Marcelo saying at the same time as they saw me coming towards them. "Morning." I replied lazily as a yawn escaped my lips. I blushed as I saw Liam's gaze on me. I sheepishly smile at him and greeted good morning to the rest of them. From my peripheral vision I saw them looking at me with a different look. It was as if they were smirking at me. I shrugged mentally.

"I heard you getting a little drunk last night. Do you want me to give you something for your hangover cara?" Martha asked with concern although I could see a mischievous smile coming on her lips.
(Dear)

"Um a coffee would be fine. Thanks." I said as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Sure cara. Do you boys want the coffee as well?" Gabrielle asked to which they nodded their head.

"Although I didn't drink that much last night but I still need a coffee." Marcelo said. "Last night was quite eventful by the way." As he said that I tried not to blush as something from last night came up in my mind. I bit down on my lip as I rememberd the way he had kissed me and then sucked and bit my skin also how he had touched my most sensitive area.....

My eyes widened a bit as I just realised something. 'Oh my god what about the hickeys?! I forgot to hide them!' My hand involuntary went towards a hickey which was most prominent. It was under my throat and the most visible one. 'The visible one and you yourself couldn't see it?' Ok so it really slipped out of my mind and since I was so lazy when I woke up I didn't property see myself in the mirror. I just took a bath and then after changing into fresh clothes I tied my hair in a bun so I didn't exactly got to see in the mirror. 'The bun! My hairs are tied! Which means they all can easily see the hickeys!' How embarrassing! I groaned inwardly.

"All good?" I heard Liam asking to which I awkwardly nodded my head. Only now I realised why they all were looking at me like that. They openly smirked at me when they realised that I knew why they had been smirking.

"Someone surely had an eventful night." Martha commented as she smirked at me and I just wanted to get swallowed by the ground. "Don't tease her." Gabrielle faked glare at Martha but I could clearly see that they all were having fun in this.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed cara. There's nothing wrong into doing what your heart desires." Gabrielle tried to make me feel less embarrassed but it only brightened my blush. 'They don't know how I got these. I can just tell them that it was a mosquito bite or something.' The thought even just in my head sounded so pathetic. They would never take that excuse!

"Oh look who's here." And as Marcos said that I noticed all of them looking towards the kitchen entrance. Since I was facing away I couldn't see who it was so I turned around to look and my breath hitched at the sight in front of me. I didn't know why but all of a sudden I felt my mouth getting dry because there he was standing with his ruffled hairs which made him look so hot and he had nothing covering his torso. He was just wearing sweatpants but my eyes were only fixed on his bare torso. It wasn't as if I was seeing his half-nakedness for the first time I had seen him like before during pool party but he was in the pool. Now that he was in front of me I could clearly see his chisled muscles and abs. He had a little bit of chest hairs and then there was his V. I involuntary and shamelessly licked my lips as my eyes went further down and I gulped as I could only get the idea of what was under those sweatpants.