70. *Everything*

Maya's P.O.V

I was hanging out with Amanda, Bianca and Hana. We were all sitting outside together, by the poolside, just talking about random stuff here and there.

"And you got lost somewhere again." I came out of my thoughts as I heard Amanda's voice. "Huh?" I asked and now all of them were looking at me.

"You thinking about something?" Asked Bianca. Actually, yes I was thinking about something...more like someone.

"Um no" I straight out lied. "I'm just enjoying the weather." And to make a point I took in a deep breath while closing my eyes.

"ahan..." She hummed, looking not a little bit convinced.

"Hey, I was thinking how about we go swimming?" Hana said which diverted their attention from me.

We looked at each other, agreeing with our eyes. "Ya cool idea I guess." Said Bianca. "With all that has happened these past few days, something fun is all we need." She was right. We all needed a change, especially me.

When Bianca asked if I was thinking about something, I was thinking about last night. Sighing internally, I thought back to what I had said to Massimo when he had come to my room, and after our little make out session. I blushed thinking about how romantic he was being, and how he was actually speaking out for real as to what he felt...

I had wanted him to clear out everything that we had between us. I didn't want to go in circles with him anymore, and so I had asked him as to what we had, and if whatever we had was even real. But my bad luck, before he could say anything his phone rang. Though he did try to ignore it but it kept ringing, so I told him to attend it since it could be important.

And I guess it was important because he then left afterwards. But not before pecking my lips which then led to him kissing the life out of me. He also promised that we would continue this conversation later. After he left, I had a difficult time in sleeping because I just couldn't stop thinking about him. I had somehow fallen asleep with his handsome face on my mind.

The next morning when I woke up I was kinda expecting to see him. I know stupid me. I mean he did say he'd talk later but that didn't mean he'd come first thing in the morning. So, I told myself to calm down and wait for him. And I did wait for him the entire morning. Now, it was almost after noon and I had not seen him at all.

"Let's change into something swim proof then." I came out of my thoughts as I saw all of them getting up. I followed after them.

***
"I think I should just watch you guys swim." I said as I saw them all already wearing swim suits. Since Bianca and Amanda didn't have any clothing, so they borrowed from me and Hana. Bianca was almost same size as mine, and luckily Amanda's size was same as Hana.

"What? Why? Are you not feeling well?" Asked Amanda to which I shook my head. "No no I'm ok. I just don't feel like swimming." I simply answered.

"Oh come on it will be fun." Hana then said. "Don't be a party pooper babe and besides you need some fun." Bianca added.

I was about to speak when a knock on the bedroom door sounded. We were currently inside Hana's room. Looking towards the door, we saw none other than Enzo's head poping through the gap of the door that was now opened.