81. *Again...*🔞⚠️

OMNISCIENT

Maya knew once she was out of the office and with her friends, they would eat her ears out by asking her all sorts of inappropriate questions, especially Bianca. Maya herself didn't know what just happened back inside Massimo's office, well she surely knew exactly what happened but she was still in a kind of state where she herself couldn't believe she gave herself completely to him.

She would blush like a tomato every time her mind went back to the entire scene that had happened. How she had acted so boldly, by going down on him....Oh good lord...

"Look how much she's blushing!" Maya came out of her thoughts as she heard Bianca's voice. "So she can get all hot by thinking back to whatever happened inside the office room, but she ain't going to give us details." Maya couldn't understand why they wanted to know what they wanted to know.

"Come on now, are you seriously not going to tell us a thing?!" This time it was Amanda. "Are you forgetting the time when you two were eagerly listening to my first time?" Maya remembered that day, but she also remembered how it was Bianca who had been more interested into knowing everything, and not her. She had just so happened to be there with them otherwise she had no interest since she'd feel shy about all those things.

'But you were listening to it with keen interest nonetheless.' Maya's subconscious mind taunted.

"Fine don't give any details," Bianca finally said. "but you can at least tell us if he was big?" Maya's eyes widened at that and if possible she blushed even more.

"Stop teasing the poor girl." Amanda said, realising how to this day Maya was still not used to discuss such topics so openly, unlike Bianca and herself.

"Fine." Bianca surrendered.

"But if you want any help from us, we're here you know." She then winked at Maya, letting out a sly smile.

While Maya was being teased by her friends, something similar was happening with Massimo as well. But the only difference being that he wasn't shy or blushing, instead he just wanted to throw Enzo and Liam out, those two had been irritating him by asking him all sorts of stupid questions, especially Enzo.

Massimo didn't want to let Maya go, but he had known she wouldn't have been able to take him again this soon, so he had let her go so that she could probably rest.

He couldn't believe they had finally done what they had done. She had become his now finally and the mere thought of her being his was enough to turn him the fuck on!

It was like he could still feel her warm plump lips wrapped around his dick, or how her pussy walls had clenched around him while he was pumping inside her. The scene was still so fresh in his mind, he could clearly envisioned how she had been moaning his name out, under him, writhing in pleasure as he fucked her with his dick.

He remembered thinking about how he'd move on once he'd get a taste of her, oh how wrong he had been.....because now after having her, after knowing what it felt like being inside her....it was as if she had him under some spell.

"See, my man is lost in his daydreams again." It was Liam. "Tell us, are you thinking about her being under you....." He smirked as Massimo narrowed his eyes at him.