65. *Heart - A Traitor*

Omniscience
(No one's P.O.V)

Dino was losing his mind. When he found out that Maya and Massimo had somehow managed to save their lives, he didn't like it one bit. He was getting angry over his men for not doing their job properly. He thought he finally got rid of his enemy and also the girl who rejected him.

"Stop fussing over." Hektor, Dino's uncle said as he lit his cigar. "I have a feeling that we'll soon get another chance to finally end him." Hektor Petrov had a past with Italian mafia, especially with Massimo. He did something 10 years ago, something he didn't regret doing at all.

"But I don't think I'd be able to wait until then Dyadya" Dino was pissed, very pissed and he was about to get even more pissed.
(Dyadya = uncle)

His phone rang and he irritatingly picked the call. "What?!" He barked at whoever was on the other side. "Fucking hell!" He immediately stood up from his chair causing it to fall back on the ground. Hektor lazily looked at his nephew, without giving any reaction as to what caused him yelling like a mad man.

"You Ublyudki this is all your fault!" He continued yelling into his phone. "poshel na khuy!"
(Bastards, Fuck you)

"What the hell happened? Why are you yelling like a mad man?" Hektor asked taking a whiff out of his cigar.

Dino angrily threw his phone somewhere, and looked at his uncle with irritation. How could he be so fucking chill while he is almost on the verge of losing his mind? Dino thought.

"Because of what my fucking men just told me!" He replied with raised voice. That made Hektor to finally put his cigar down. He looked at Dino with a don't yell at me look. "Don't you raise your fucking voice at me Dino."

"Or what?" Hektor raised one eyebrow at him, at his audacity to challenge him, his dyadya.

Hektor chuckled without humour as he stood up as well. Slowly, he started to walk towards Dino, who wasn't looking a bit fazed. And Hektor didn't like that at all. Hektor might not be the Russian mafia boss anymore, but he had always made sure to have that fear of him among others. Even if he wasn't the mob boss anymore, he wanted everyone to fear him.

Without breaking the eye contact, Hektor stood directly in front of Dino. "I hope I really hope that you're not forgetting on whom you're raising your damn voice at."

Dino stood there facing his uncle, trying not to back away, but the truth was deep down even he knew, what kind of a person his uncle was and had been.

"I see it. The sudden realization in your eyes and I like it." Hektor gave him a light pat on his right cheek, and Dino tried not to flinch.

"So, are you going to tell me now?" He sat down on the nearby couch with his one leg dangling over other knee. They were currently in the office room where they had all the stuff related to their illegal activities.

Clearing his throat, Dino picked his chair from the ground and then sat down on it. "Brothel. The one that's in the North, away from the city in the far deserted place." He began reciting. "The one from where you get your large no. of clients?" Hektor asked to which Dino curtly nodded. "That one. Got raid last night." He informed with a clenched jaw. "Don't know how police got the information in the first place, given the fact how we've been so discreet."