72. *Confession*

Maya's P.O.V

It was as if some switch had been turned on, because the moment Massimo heard me saying that I wanted him, all his self-control that he had been showing, went straight out through the window!

Massimo, without wasting a single second, dipped his head down, and then I felt his lips on mine. Sweet lord... His lips met mine with a slow, tortures speed, he pulled my bottom lip with his teeth to which I couldn't help but to let out a moan. He then sucked on them and I felt like as if he was sucking the life out of me.

His hand that was around my waist, slowly went down, leaving a hot trail behind. He gripped my thighs and before I could know, in one swift motion he made me wrap my thighs around his waist. My breath hitched due to the sudden motion. His other hand that was caressing my left cheek, also went under my thighs. Now, I was backed against the wall, with my legs wrapped around him, and his hands around my thighs to give me support.

Earlier I could feel him, his member poking my belly, but now...since my legs were around him, I could feel him over my core. Though the clothes were separating us, still the length of his member, its hardness was sending jolt of current down my spine.

I gasped when all of a sudden he pushed his hips forward, causing his member to graze against my core. My eyes that were now wide, looked up at him, to see him already looking down at me with hooded eyes.

"Bellissima..." He whispered, if possible his voice had gotten more deep. His head then went straight towards my neck. My hands involuntarily on its own went to his head, and I pulled his hair a little while he nipped my neck and then placed an open-mouthed kiss.
(Beautiful)

I shamelessly moaned as he kept placing open-mouth kisses down my neck, towards my collarbone. Slowly his kisses became hungry and fast, he then licked me somewhere near my neck, that made me to moan out loud. "Ahhmm...." I could feel myself getting all hot, not to forget how his member kept getting hard and hard against my core.

"Mio dio....your moans" He rasped out as he then moved his kisses down my neck, towards my chest where my heart was beating so fast. "So sweet..." My breath hitched as I felt his lips kissing the swell of my breasts. I heard him groan as he then nuzzled his face in between them. "So damn soft..." I blushed looking down at him.

He then looked up at me, while still resting his face in between my breasts, "I want to taste you...eat you." My breath raced as I saw the intensity in his eyes, the thickness of his voice. "Will you let me?" He asked like some kid who was asking to eat his favourite candy. "Can I eat you mio amore?"

My heart beat had never been that fast. I all of a sudden felt as if I was about to combust. Combust from his heating gaze, combust from his heating touch, his hardness that was poking my now wet core.

He was looking at me, waiting for me to answer him, to tell him that yes I want you to eat me. It was fascinating how a man like him, who never asked only get, was asking me every time before doing anything. That made my stupid heart flutter.

In that very moment, I realised something, something I probably had known for a while, but now I was sure very sure, that I had fallen for this man, that I loved him.