100. *Asking for Forgiveness*

OMNISCIENT

Massimo was already at the club, a glass of whisky in one hand while his eyes were fixed towards the entrance, waiting for Maya to make an appearance. As he took a sip from his glass, he looked around, it was the same scene as any other club, people dancing/ grinding against each other, girls wearing tons of makeup, while guys trying their best to get laid.

Massimo saw a familiar figure at one of the tables, he was sitting with some guys and a girl. Looking at them Massimo realised that guy was one of the doctors that had been called to Italy when Maya had been in that horrible accident.

With one raised eyebrow, Massimo looked at him, watching him sitting close to a girl that had been giving him fuck me looks for a while. For as far as Massimo could remember, he was dating Maya's friend Amanda, then why was he being so openly close to some other girl.

Shaking his head a little, Massimo looked away. It's not like it was any of his business. He actually never liked that guy anyway.

Bringing his eyes back to the entrance, Massimo put the empty glass down on the bar table. He was about to order another glass when his eyes finally got the privilege of seeing the woman his eyes had been dying to see.

Massimo could very well notice all the changes that the pregnancy had brought to Maya. She had turned into this hot soon to be mommy. From her slight baby bump to all her curves that had gotten even prominent now, Massimo's eyes took them all. If he found her attractive before, after pregnancy her attractiveness had increased to a thousand times! And from the looks she was getting from her surroundings, unfortunately Massimo wasn't't the only one admiring her.

His eyes got narrowed as he saw an asshole, checking his woman from top to bottom. Not in my presence fuvker! Massimo thought to himself as he stood up from the stool he was sitting on, and made his way towards Maya and her friends.

***

Maya cringed as her eyes landed on a guy who just took a shot after licking something off from the girls' belly, and then sucking on a lemon that was being placed between the girls' lips. Even from the distance Maya could see sweat glistening on the girls' belly. She immediately looked away before her overly sensitive senses decided to puke in the middle of the club.

"There he is." Maya could hear the venom dripping from Bianca's voice as she said that.

She looked in the direction where her friend was now sending glares at, and sure enough Mason was sitting at one of the tables, with his co-workers/ friends, and that new cardiologist.

"I think we should go somewhere else." Amanda begin to turn around to leave, but was immediately stopped by Bianca. "We are not going anywhere."

"He's just gonna think I followed him here." Amanda sighed, feeling hurt how Mason had time to go to club with his friends, but no time to have even a small talk with her over phone.

"And?" Bianca asked, not liking the fact that her friend was getting sad because of some asshole. "He can think whatever he wants. This is a public place, so we can come here just like he can."

"Bianca is right Am." Maya exclaimed, her eyes going back towards Mason who was now giving a weird smile to that cardiologist. "Let him be, we will do what we came here for."