31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️

"WARNING: Things are going to get a little steamy in this chapter!"🚨🔥🙂

Massimo's P.O.V

I was surprised that my jaw didn't break because of how long I had been clenching it. I just couldn't help but to feel irritated when I saw her getting so comfortable with Liam! I mean he was my friend and I knew he wouldn't do something that he shouldn't but I just - I just felt annoyed when I saw how he was flirting with her.

I knew he was doing it purpose. He knew it would irk me and even though I knew that he had no bad intention behind it but I just didn't like how he was touching her!
'This isn't getting irritated or annoyed! This is called getting j e a l o u s !"

"Need a drink brother?" I heard Marcos saying. I didn't say anything because I already had a drink in my hand and besides I knew he was just teasing me.

"We should dance as well don't you think Massimo." I stifled a groan as Sabrina seductively whispered beside me.

"I don't dance Sabrina. You know this very well." I said in my hard emotionless tone.

"I know but it's not just dancing." She literally whined. "I mean I've got some moves that I want to show you, if you know what I mean" She purred like a kitten but to me she sounded more like a dying kitten.

From my peripheral vision I saw Marcos doing a gagging motion as if he tasted something yuck or maybe heard something yuck! Sabrina glared at him but since he was my brother and another Romano she didn't ponder that much.

This time I was about to decline her again when my eyes landed on something on the dance floor. My already clenched jaw clenched even more as I saw her now not just dancing but grinding her body against Liam!

I didn't know what came over me but the next moment I held Sabrina's hand and pulled her with me towards the dance floor to which she happily obliged. My eyes were trained on her as I walked towards the dance floor. I knew she was drunk but that didn't mean she could let anyone touch her like that or she could touch anyone like that!

As I neared her I saw her looking up at me. I saw her eyes going wide a little probably because of the look on my face. I pulled Sabrina to my chest as I reached there. Liam hadn't noticed me yet but she had and now I saw her eyes going narrow when she noticed who was with me.

I was standing in a way so that my body was facing her and I could see her face. While looking directly into her eyes I put my hands around Sabrina's lower back and pulled her towards me. I stifled a disgusted groan as I heard Sabrina's moan. She was oblivious to the fact that she wasn't here because I wanted to dance with her but for some other reason.

A smirk came onto my lips when I saw Maya looking no staring at us as if she wanted to rip us apart. But my smirk soon fell when she pulled her arms away from his neck and now she ever so slowly seductively ran her hands on his chest while swaying her body. She smirked at me as she bit down on her lip while she swayed that cute firm ass of hers like a seductress. I could feel my d!ck throb in my pants. 'Is it possible to get hard by just looking at someone who isn't in your arms?'

I was so into what Maya was doing that I didn't notice when Sabrina turned around and now she had started grinding her hips against my hard on which wasn't because of her! But being the oblivious girl she thought it was because of her grinding and it encouraged her even more. I hissed a little as she grounded her ass against my manhood. I felt disgusted when she moaned again this time.