67. *Guests*

Third person's P.O.V

"Looks like he's really adamant with this deal." Enzo said lowly. He was now sitting alongside Massimo in the living room. Massimo didn't say anything as he just looked with a hard blank face at the father-daughter duo in front of him.

"So, Massimo mio figlio..." Roberto said taking in Massimo's full attention towards him. "...when should we properly address the reason of our arrival here." His tone had a hint of impatience in it, as if he couldn't wait any longer.
(My son)

While on the other hand, Massimo didn't want to talk about their reason of arrival at all. He didn't even want to be in their presence right now, didn't want to attend them, but he was forced to do so. All thanks to his padre.

Enzo cleared his throat when Massimo didn't acknowledge what De Luca had said and instead just kept looking at him. As if he was in some trance, Massimo blinked his eyes and then looked away from him.

"Well?" Roberto insisted.

With a clenched jaw and fisted palm, Massimo replied, "Why don't you get some rest and settle in first." His eyes then moved towards Aurora, who not for once stopped looking at him ever since they had arrived. It was fucking irritating and annoying for him, but sadly he couldn't possibly tell her to stop fucking looking at him like he's some eye candy in front of her father.

"I'm sure Miss De Luca is probably tired after the journey here." The said girl blushed like some teenager. Roberto seemed satisfied with what Massimo had said as he then nodded his head. Although De Luca lived in Italy as well but since he had been gone out of country with her daughter, it had taken them some hours to reach Massimo's mansion.

"Alright. You're right I guess." With that he stood up from his seat, following him was his daughter, and behind her was her bodyguard.

"Enzo will show you all towards your respective rooms." He instructed Enzo with his eyes. "I shall take your leave now as I've somewhere important to be." And with that he left from there.

***
"And this one will be your room." Enzo had already shown Roberto De Luca his room. It was on the same floor as Massimo since he wanted to keep an eye on him.

Next, he took Aurora to the same floor as Maya's. He did that on purpose, since Massimo had specifically told him not to take any of them to the floor where Maya's room was.

He grinned mentally as he thought about how Massimo would react once he found out. Enzo surely had an answer as to why he took Aurora to the same floor as Maya, but he knew Massimo wouldn't give a damn about his whatever reason.

"Why did you not give me the room on the same floor as dad?" Aurora asked as she followed behind Enzo inside the room. The room was marvelous just like the other rooms of the mansion, but since she also came from a rich family, it didn't surprise her unlike Maya.

"Um no particular reason." Enzo shrugged nonchalantly. "It's just that the rooms of these floors are much spacious." He turned around to look at her. "And besides I don't think you'd want to be on the floor that's mostly empty."

"Empty?" She asked while looking around the room. It was really spacious. Her bodyguard, Leonardo aka Leo was standing by the entrance of her room.