48. *The Room*

Maya's P.O.V

I yawned, stretching my limbs. I was still lying on the bed but Massimo wasn't there beside me anymore, and I had a comforter covering my body. I was still only wearing my bathrobe.

I lazily stood up from lying position. As I looked up at the wall clock it showed that it was 10 a.m. in the morning. I pushed the comforter away and put my feets down on the ground.

A shy smile came up on my lips as I remembered what had happened last night. I blushed as I thought back to things Massimo did to me last night. I also remembered how gentle and different he was, a good different. My heart skipped a beat as I also remembered the last thought I had on my mind before drifting to sleep.
I have fallen for him...

***
After brushing my teeths and doing my morning routine I made my way downstairs to have some breakfast.

As I reached the dining room my steps slowed down when I heard Massimo's deep husky voice. He was saying something to Enzo, more like ordering something in Italian. I couldn't help but to feel hot.

Also, after what had happened last night I didn't know how I was going to face him without thinking back to what he did to me last night.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone as I made my way inside. I smiled up at Martha & Gaby as they gave me their warm motherly smiles. I could feel his eyes on me the moment I walked in.

I made my way directly over to my seat, which was next to Massimo's seat. "Good morning tesoro." Said Enzo who was busy stuffing his face with food but still managed to greet me. I gave him a smile in return.

"I hope you're alright cara. I heard about what happened last night." As Martha said that I almost choked on air.

I knew from that she meant the attack that had happened and not what had happened in my bedroom, but my stupid mind still had to do the overthinking!

"I um I'm fine." I said simply, trying not to blush. I could still feel his eyes on me. And sure enough when I casually looked at him he was looking at me and that too with a smirk on his face!

Ignoring his gaze I started to fill my plate with food since I was hungry. The plate of food that Massimo had brought for me last night, I couldn't actually eat it, because I never got the chance. 'And who's responsible for that?'

I started to eat my breakfast in peace. I took a buttered toast and as I was about to put it into my mouth, my hand halted midway. My eyes immediately looked up at him. I cleared my throat to gather his attention and to also tell him to remove his hand from my thigh. My eyes slightly narrowed when I saw him eating his food casually as if he didn't do anything!

With one hand he was eating casually and his other hand was under the table. If you looked at him it would look like he was just resting his hand on his leg, but in reality it was my thigh that he was resting his hand on!

Since he was not pulling his hand away I thought to just pull my leg away but before I could he grabbed my thigh. I slightly jolted but immediately made it look like I was just adjusting my seat. I sighed when no one noticed.