85. *Wedding* Part 2

OMNISCIENT

Maya didn't realise but her hands involuntarily got wrapped around Massimo's bicep as if staking her claim. The small movement didn't go unnoticed by Vincent nor Sasha, but being a stupid girl she dismissed it and kept looking at Massimo with dreamy eyes. Back off bitch! Maya wanted to yell, but she simply forced a smile.

Massimo being oblivious didn't notice it, as he was used to having unnecessary attention from females. Though he did notice Maya's hand circling around his bicep, and he wouldn't lie it did make him want to keep her by his side forever, especially when he noticed few men looking at her, appreciating what's his with their eyes.

Look was all they could do, Massimo thought. Maya was all his only.

Vincent knew Sasha wouldn't give up, so he simply introduced him to her and others. "Guys meet Massimo, a friend of mine that I've once worked for." Massimo raised an eyebrow at his introduction. Obviously, Vincent couldn't say much about him, like telling them all who he actually was.

"And Massimo these are my fellow employees, more like brothers who work for the Special ops." Vincent introduced them all, saying their name one by one. "...is Milo and Sasha." On hearing his name, Milo offered his hand to Massimo to shake. Milo actually knew who Massimo was, as he had been there with Vincent when they had worked together for him.

"Pleasure to meet you again." Milo said, to which Massimo nodded his head at him while shaking his hand. As they broke their handshake, Sasha was quick to move forward and taking Massimo's hand in hers. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you." Massimo didn't want to look rude so he just let her shake his hand, but on the inside he didn't like how she was looking at him from under her fake eyelashes, and that weird grin she was sending his way.

"And who's this beautiful lady with you?" Vincent broke their weird interaction by interrupting, and also because he was curious to know who this girl was.

Now, all of them were looking at Maya and she immediately gave them a shy smile as just a while ago her eyes were glaring daggers at that Sasha girl. 'Can't she take a hint? He's with me!'

"Uh she's Maya." Massimo spoke. "She's my date for the day." Keeping a smile on her face, Maya couldn't decide if to feel happy that at least he didn't say my friend, or to be upset that he had only said my date.
'What else could he have said anyway...it's not like he can tell them about me.'

Maya came out of her thoughts as she heard someone saying the bride has arrived.

"Go buddy. Your bride is here." Milo said as he nudged Vincent to go towards the stage. For a second, Maya saw a look on Vincent face as if he was about to either faint or punch someone.

"It is nice to have you here." Vincent said looking at Maya. "Enjoy the wedding." He then took a deep breath and then walked towards the stage muttering Don't faint you little bitch under his breath.

***

The wedding ceremony was ethereal. Maya couldn't remember the last time she had attended a wedding where a huge man cried this much on seeing his bride. It was both cute and hilarious at the same time.

Lisa, the bride looked like a princess in her wedding gown. The moment she entered the alter, Vincent started crying like a baby and everyone awed and cooed on seeing his pure reaction.