29. *American Mafiosa Capo*

Maya's P.O.V

I knew that there was something that Massimo wasn't telling me and I also knew that if he didn't want to tell me he wouldn't no matter how many times I asked him. So that's why I for now left the topic but I wasn't going to let it go that easily.

As I walked out of his office room one of his men immediately entered. I knew he wanted to inform something to Massimo but because of my presence he didn't. I mean ok I understood that he must've got something important related to his business which he didn't want to discuss in front of me but I just couldn't get this feeling away that there was something suspicious going on!

I walked away from his office room and towards the living room. As I reached I heard voices coming from the living room. Enzo, Marcos and Marcelo were sitting in the living room talking / arguing with each other.

"Hey tesoro! You came on right time." Enzo said as he saw me coming. I walked towards them at sat down on the couch.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We were just arguing about who's more handsome out of us all." He said. "And I've been trying to make them understand that it's obviously me but they beg to differ." I heard both Marcos and Marcelo snorting at this.

"Just because you think that you're more handsome that doesn't mean that it's true!" Marcos said. "Besides Marcelo and I we are Romano twins, the most handsome men in all over Italy." He said smugly.

Now this time Enzo snorted. "Why don't we ask someone who would judge without getting partial and would definitely say the right thing?" As he said that all of their eyes fell on me.

"Oh no no no...keep me out of this!" I said as they looked at me with puppy dog eyes? I wanted to chuckle at their faces.

"Oh come on Maya! Only you can burst Enzo's bubble of misunderstanding." Marcelo said. "Please tell your Zozo that he ain't the most handsome man."

"Oh sta zitto!" Enzo said something in Italian. "Tell them tesoro who's more handsome out of us all?" He asked.
(Shut up)

I bit down on my lip as my eyes followed from him to Marcos and Marcelo. To be honest they all were super handsome and any woman would drool with just a look from them but since I wasn't attracted towards them in that way especially Enzo, they all were pretty same for me.

"I can't. I mean you all are handsome for me and I can't just take one name. You all win!" They groaned in disapproval at this.

"Oh come on it's not like as if we are kids and if you only take one name then the other two will get upset. We are mature adults!" Enzo exclaimed.

Before I could say something an unfamiliar masculine voice sounded. "What's going on in here?" And as I turned around to look at the person my eyes collided with the pair of ocean blue eyes. He was unfamiliar. I hadn't seen him here before. He was without any doubt a gorgeous man. Blue eyes, black ruffled hairs and perfectly shaped jaw & cheekbones with a subtle beard. I blushed as I looked away when his eyes landed on me and as I moved my gaze it fell on him who was standing beside this unfamiliar man. I looked down as Massimo slightly narrowed his eyes at me.