32. *Love....Pathetic?*

Maya's P.O.V

After he had left me in the washroom I fixed myself and tried to look as if I hadn't just got an orgasm inside the washroom. Every time my mind went to what had happened in the washroom I couldn't help but to feel giddy in my lower region. 'Also how his fingers felt down there, right?"

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked alright. My hairs were ok. I had fixed my dress but one thing that was obvious was the blush on my face and the freaking hickeys! I tried to cover them with my hairs as much as I could but since my top was off-shoulder it wasn't covering all of them. I just hoped that because of the club lights no one would notice them. F u Massimo!

I still couldn't take in what just  happened. I had never been this much intimate with anyone in my life. I was a virgin but I knew about these things thanks to Bianca & Amanda. I had never even let any guy kissed me because I just never felt special you know the way how they show in movies. I had never felt like taking things forward with anyone because none of them ever made me feel like how Massimo had made me.

A blush rose to my cheeks as my mind again went to how he was pleasuring me with his fingers. The look on his face, how he was making all those noises and his hooded eyes, it was as if he was very much enjoying it. 'Oh god...how am I supposed to look into his eyes and not think about what he did?!' It amazed me how easily just like that I had let him do something I hadn't let anyone in my life!

'Maybe because you're falling for hi-' I shook my thoughts away as I walked towards the V.I.P. area.

"There you are!" I heard Enzo saying as I reached the V.I.P area. "Everything alright? Took you long enough." Now all of them were looking at me but there's this one gaze that I could strongly feel on me and I didn't have to look up to see who it was.

"Ya I just needed to use the washroom and there was a long que so ya." I said with a little smile as I wished for them to not ask me any further questions.

I started to walk towards where I was previously sitting but halted as I saw him now sitting where Liam was sitting before. I gulped as I found him looking at me intensely. I looked around and saw Liam sitting on Massimo's previous seat. I involuntary made my steps forward. 'It's just a seat! He wouldn't do anything in front of others. It's just a seat!' I chanted in my mind as I reached there and carefully sat down next to him and tried to scoot away from him as far as I could.

I then heard his chuckle as he gave me a side glance. He winked at me as our eyes collided and I immediately looked away from him. I looked up to see Liam looking at me with an amusing look. I slightly smiled at him to which he gave me his smirk like smile. 'Why is he looking at me like this? Can he see the hickeys?!' I tried to spread my hairs all over my exposed shoulder.

"You alright Maya?" I looked at Marcos as he asked this. I gave him a smile and nodded my head. "Then why are you spreading your hairs like this? Are you feeling cold?" He asked to which I again heard his chuckle beside me. He was having fun at my misery. Oh I so wanted to smack him! 'Or maybe get smacked by him?' My subconscious mind was such a hoe.

"Um no I'm absolutely fine." I replied with a fake smile.

"By the way" I looked at Marcos as he said that "I didn't know you had this is you." A smirk coming on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. "I mean to say I wasn't expecting you to drink that much. Also, you're dealing quite well with alcohol given the fact that you were practically stumbling over nothing just a while ago." I wanted to say 'Ya because your brother extracted all the alcohol out of my system through an orgasm that's why!' but instead I kept quiet.