6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*

Massimo's P.O.V

I walked out of the room as fast as I could before I'd do something that I would regret later. She already had so much affect on me when she was fully clothed, just imagine how much I had to control myself to not take her when I saw her in nothing but a towel. Seeing her in just a towel left nothing to my imagination and I could still feel myself getting aroused.

Now you must be thinking why I was behaving like this. Obviously when I wanted something I just took it. So why was I treating her so specially? Well, I admitted there was something about her and that was why I would control myself until she was ready.
As I was walking down the stairs I saw my best friend Enzo who was giving me his infamous smirk. I groaned I knew what was going on in his mind.

"Why are you looking so frustrated fratello. She didn't give in yet?" He teased in his irritating voice. 'If he wasn't my best friend I'd have killed him by now!'
(Brother)

"Stai zitto Enzo" I said to which that idiot just chuckled.
(Shut up)

"Well....now I know why you were so adamant about getting her. I must say she is a beauty." He said amusingly. I knew what he said was true there was no doubt she was a beauty, but for some odd reason I didn't like it when he said that.

"Yeah well if you're done talking shit let's talk about some business." I said now getting serious. I noticed how he became serious as well and all signs of mischief flew away from his face. 'That's what I like about him. No matter how much he irritates me but when it comes to the work he is the best. He ain't my right men just for nothing.'

We then walked towards where my office was. The place where all our business meetings took place and from where I handled all my work.

"So, tell me how's everything going?" I asked as soon as I settled down on my chair

"Everything is going as good as it should be. We have gathered even more men under our organisation and it's getting vast day by day. Also, the project that was stuck for so long, we have taken it as well." He said in his professional tone.

"Ottimo! Now, I want to talk about Maya." And as soon as I said that his playful look was back and gone that professional serious look.
(Great/Very well)

"Parlare, I'm all ears." He said amusingly. 'Here we go again with his irritating self!'
(Talk/Speak)

"As you know that now I have her she is going to live here. But she has no idea about what I do and she isn't suppose to know for now." I said in a serious tone and he was about to say something when I continued, "I also want to keep an eye on her always without her knowing. So, I want you to be always around her when I'm not."