2. *Girl In The Rain*

Massimo's P.O.V
(hot stuff's here😉)

"What the fuck are you doing you idiot!" I groaned frustratingly as I barked orders to my men. Cazzo idiota!
(Fucking idiot)

I shouldn't have appointed these idioti as my men. They didn't know how to do things. They were just big bulky men with pea sized brain. If it wasn't for this deal I would've killed these idioti by now.
(idiots)

I had travelled in my private plane from Italy to all the way to America just for this deal. It was very important for my business and would give us a lot of advantage. The deal held so much importance and these men they were behaving as if it was just any other normal deal. I swear I'll kill if anyone ruins this deal. I said in my mind.

We were outside this old looking warehouse with my men all around. They were carefully taking out all the packages from the warehouse and placing it inside the large weird looking van, these idioti had arranged from god knows where. That's what happens when you let some idiota do important work!

I thanked all the gods when finally they got each and every package safely inside the van. I signed back the contract papers that these American people had given me. Our men and their men shook each others hands as a gesture of deal being sealed. After that I got into my car and told my driver to take me straight to tarmac to my private plane. I so wanted to go back to Italy.

Two other cars with my men in them were surrounding my car. The van with packages was behind my car. Everything was calm when all of a sudden I heard the siren of the police car. I noticed two police car behind us following our cars. I ordered my men to speed up their cars and go to different directions to distract them. The van with packages was still behind me as I told it's driver to follow my car.

The police car kept chasing the van and I realised how they didn't go behind the other cars because they were after the van. I cursed under my breath. fanculo! 'How did they get information about this?!'
(fuck)

The car suddenly halted and I was about to curse the driver when I noticed the traffic jam in front. Merda! I cursed under my breath. 'Why did this have to happen now?!'
(Shit)

I was busy cursing my luck when I saw.....a girl running on the side of the pavement. Her clothes were almost soaking wet because of the rain but she was still covering her head with her handbag. She was wearing a sky blue off shoulder top with jeans.

Her hair was open in the back, cascading down up to her waist

Her hair was open in the back, cascading down up to her waist. I didn't know what got into me but I found myself getting mesmerised by her. My breath almost hitched when she turned her head sideways revealing her face or should I say bel viso. I had been with lot of women and I had seen even more but never had I ever seen someone as beautiful as her. I didn't realise when but a small smile came on my lips.
(beautiful face)