50. *It's Not What You Think*

Massimo's P.O.V

I was right. Maya looked really happy to be there. The moment we stepped to my farmhouse, I could see the appreciation in her eyes for the place. I felt a sense of pride to be the reason of her happiness.

"I've told them to make their special pizza for us, for you to eat for lunch." I informed her to which she looked at me with beaming eyes. 'Fuck she's so adorable!'

"That's great!" She said trying not to look overexcited.

"But since good things take time, would you like me to give you a tour of this place in the mean time?" I asked.

She smiled at me and with a slight nod said, "Ofcourse."

***

"And this is where all of my horses are kept." We had reached outside the horse stable.

"This place is massive than I thought." She said looking around the vast acres of land.

"Do you ride them?" She then asked gesturing towards the stable

"Why yes I do ride them." I said with a small smile.

"Cool." Was her short reply.

"Do you?" I asked her the same question.

"Oh no I don't." She shook her head. "I've never even seen a horse this close let alone actually riding them." She half chuckled.

"Do you want to?" As I asked her that she looked at me with beaming wide eyes but she covered up her reaction quickly.

"I um I don't know. I mean I've never you know..." She half chuckled again while using all those hand gestures that made her look adorably cute.

"Just say yes if you want to." She looked at me as if I had offered her her favourite food.

"You'd let me ride those?" She asked while gesturing towards the stable.

"Yes why not. That's why I asked you." I said as a matter of fact.

"Um actually..." She said while biting on her lower lip, "....I've always wanted to ride one." And gave the horse stable a side glance.

I bit down on my lip as I tried not to smile or probably laugh at her cute reaction. Who would've thought that she could be into horse riding. 'Luck is on my side today I guess!'