69. *Missed Her...*

Massimo's P.O.V

"You?" I turned around as I heard her voice. She looked at me with curiosity as she slowly made her way inside her room. Yup you guessed it right. I was currently inside her room, had been waiting for her. Since I couldn't talk to her earlier I thought to just go meet her in her room.
'Hmmm....her bedroom...'

"Yes, me." I said as I sat down on the side of her bed, while she just stood there. I looked at her, just looked at her. She was looking well after recovering, thank god. Her injuries weren't that visible, just subtle scars that would go away with time. 'And even if they don't it doesn't matter.' My subconscious mind was right. Nothing could make her any less beautiful.

"Stop staring." She then said while fidgeting with her fingers. "What are you doing here anyway?" I knew she was trying to look unaffected by the fact that we were both alone inside her room. I smirked inwardly.

"Just wanted to check up on you." I said nonchalantly as I stood up from the bed. She involuntarily took a step back and eyed me, but still tried to look unaffected.

"Well, you were checking up on me just fine these past two days." She murmured lowly but I heard her nonetheless. I couldn't help but to let out a chuckle. That made her to look at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What's so funny?" She asked.

I put my hands inside my pockets and smirked as she eyed my movements with a hint of some emotion in her eyes. But she immediately looked up at my face and then blushed a little as I saw her probably checking me out.

"Nothing mio amore." I answered and didn't miss how she bit down on her bottom lip as she heard me saying mio amore. "You've recovered well. You look fine." as hell, I wanted to add but stopped myself.

She hummed as she then sat down on the couch. "All thanks to everyone for taking such good care of mine." She sounded genuine.
After that we fell into complete silence. She was just sitting there on the couch, while I was standing.

Clearing her throat, I heard her saying, "So, is there something else you wanna say?"

Now making my way towards the couch, I sat down beside her. Not too close but not too far either. I saw her slightly turning around in order to look at me.

"Actually...yes, I do." I said while looking into her eyes. 'Mio Dio...Her eyes...the way she's looking at me right now. Does she even realise how this innocent look that she's giving me make her look like a seductress even without trying!?'

"You're staring again." She said as she looked away while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. And that slight blush on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Non posso farci niente." I said in Italian and as expected she looked at me with a little annoyed look. Oh how much I missed teasing her!
"English please!" It was cute how every time this not understanding thing made her annoyed.
(I can't help it)

She rolled her eyes at me as I chuckled at her. She then huffed and stood up from the couch. Making her way towards the bed, she plopped down on it and placed one pillow on her lap.

"If you're done with this checking up, I suggest you leave now so that I can go to sleep." As she said that she yawned a little.