7. *Commotion*

Maya's P.O.V

It had been two days since I got kidnapped. I hadn't seen any of Massimo since the first day outside the kitchen. It wasn't as if I care I was relieved that I didn't see him. But I wanted answers that I still hadn't. I wanted to know why I was here and what did he want from me?!

The only time that I was somewhat happy was when I got to talk to the old cousins Martha and Gabrielle. They both had been very nice and loving to me. They both gave me a kind of motherly feeling which I never had in my life since I was 10. Even though I had a mother for 10 years of my life and until that day she was very loving to me like any other mother. But I guess it was all fake because she wouldn't have left me if she had truly loved me.

I came out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door. It wasn't locked as I only locked it during night when I went to sleep. So I waited for whoever it was to appear. And a few seconds later a head popped in and a small smile came on my lips.

"I hope I'm not interrupting your precious time tesoro." He said in his irritating voice with a smirk which I had noticed would be 24/7 on his face.
(Treasure)

"As if I'm doing a very important business deal here." I scoffed. "Ofcourse you aren't interrupting even though your irritating voice do affect my ears badly."

"Now now tesoro you're just in denial. Deep down I know you love me." He said with a smug look. Well, he was half right even though I didn't love him but I sure liked him. No, I wasn't attracted to him he was more like a brother that I never had. He was a nice person to be around. Much much better than a particular someone.

"Don't be so cocky now Enzo." I flipped him to which he just chuckled.
He walked inside my room and sat down on the edge of the bed. While I was sitting with legs in front and back resting on the bedpost. When I first met Enzo the very first day I knew we would go along well. And I was true as he had been around me almost every time and he was a nice person to be around. In a way he reminded me of Bianca. He had somewhat same personality as her and I bet they would go along as well.

But then again I shouldn't get attached to anyone here. Martha, Gabrielle and Enzo, no doubt they were the nicest but I couldn't get myself attached to any of them as I soon would be out of here anyways.....or so I thought.

"Hey back to earth. So, what's your plan for the day?" Enzo asked excitedly to which I chuckled. Since the day he was by my side he would always come up with something for me to do so that I wouldn't feel bored. Sometimes we'd just talk, sometimes we(including Martha & Gabrielle) all play stupid games, and sometimes we'd watch movies.

I had noticed how they all were trying to make me feel good except for one person Sabrina. She was always in her constant bitchy mood. At first I thought I did something wrong to her but then I realised it wasn't her fault it was just her personality poor girl. Since then I started feeling pity for her and whenever she gave me her bitchy look I would just smile back at her. You know what they say 'Kill them with kindness!'

With everything that was happening I still couldn't get it out of my mind that I was being kidnapped and I was here against my will and not on some kind of a vacation.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a loud commotion. It was as if someone was yelling or screaming. Then all of a sudden Enzo stood up from his place.