12. *Lost My Senses*

Maya's P.O.V

It had been a whole one week since I was here. I didn't realise what my friends and colleagues must've been thinking about my sudden disappearance. I had become so comfortable here that I almost forgot about my plan on escaping. Martha and Gabrielle were surely sweethearts and Enzo had become a brother figure to me but that didn't mean that I'd just forget that I was here against my will and was kidnapped. No way! I had my own life, my job, my best friends. I couldn't live here for the rest of my life and just forget about my life back in America. Besides I still didn't know what Massimo wanted to do with me and I surely wasn't planning on for him to do something.

It was Monday morning. I woke up around 10 a.m. Even though I had nothing to do I still didn't like to stay in bed all day long. So, I stood up from the bed and made my way towards the magnificent bathroom. 'I always look forward to use the bathroom. It's the best time of the day.' I giggled at my childish thoughts. After doing my business and taking a long relaxing bath I wrapped the white fluffy towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom.

The walk in closet wasn't that much empty as it was in the beginning. Now it had some new jeans, fancy tops, oversized t-shirts, few dresses and some new undies all in my size thankfully. Even though I didn't want to buy anything especially from his money and I wasn't going to live here for that long but I thought to buy some few clothes just in case so that I didn't have to wear those other clothes. Also, I just wanted to waste some of his money. 'I know just a few hundred or thousand dollars wouldn't harm him, I could tell that but I just wanted to do that to calm myself down a bit!' Childish again I knew.

I wore a new ripped denim jeans that was perfectly fitted on me along with a cute white cami top with criss cross back and a pair of converse shoes. I smiled as I saw myself in the mirror and twirled around. 'I look good!'

It was now 11:30 a

It was now 11:30 a.m. I didn't realise I took one & half hour to get ready. My stomach was growling because of hunger so I made my way down straight to the kitchen. As I was walking towards the kitchen I heard voices coming out from the room which earlier I had gotten to know as his office room. 'He must be having some meeting.' I shrugged and kept walking towards the kitchen.

Since that day when we went out for shopping I didn't see him that much. I mean I had surely seen him here & there because we live under same roof but we didn't talk or interact. And I was glad because I didn't want to talk to him anyway. His intimidating, dark aura was something that I'd like to stay away as much as I could.......or so I thought.

My eyes met with the two kind motherly figures as I stepped inside the kitchen. They both were busy doing their normal routine. I looked around for a particular someone and sighed when my eyes didn't get the pleasure to see her. *note the sarcasm*