14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*

Massimo's P.O.V

'What's he doing here? He never comes here as long as it's something serious or important.' I thought in mind as I made my way towards the office where he was already present.

"What do you think has made him coming over here?" Enzo asked as he and Dominic followed after me as well.

"We've to go there to find out because I don't know as well." I said in a hard tone.

Finally we reached my office where I could hear faint murmuring coming from the inside. I opened the door only to find him sitting on my chair with his right man or more like ex-right man standing at his right with arms folded in front. Even after not being mafiosa capo anymore he still had his right man always by his side whenever he went out.

"Figlio! È bello vedere finalmente dopo così tanto tempo." He said as soon as he saw me coming.
(Son! It's nice to finally see you after so long.)

"Padre." I said and hugged him when he stood up from the chair and came towards me.

"Let loose a little my son!" He joked when he noticed my rigid demeanour when we hugged.

"I'm the mafiosa capo, I can't let loose padre." I said in an emotional less tone. He didn't say anything but just shook his head.

"Capo." Both Enzo and Dominic greeted my father and nodded their heads in respect.

"Ragazzi!" He acknowledged their presence. "I'm not the capo anymore. You don't have to call me that." He told them and then went back to sit on my chair.
(Boys!)

"You'll always be our first capo even if you're retired." Enzo said and Dominic agreed while I just stood their with a blank face. I didn't have time for their useless talk. If my father was here that meant he had something to tell. So, it was better if he could just get over with it.

"Sorry to interrupt you Enzo, but if you're done with your talk can we please talk about my father's arrival?" I said sarcastically to which that idiot chuckled. 'Irritating ragazzo!'

"Now now my boy, don't you atleast want to ask how your father's doing? Come on, it's been a year since we last saw each other." My father Dante Romano said and I could hear sadness in his voice. It softened my hard emotionless demeanour but it was only for a fraction of seconds as my hard look was back again.

"You & I both know that I've no time for this padre." I said with an expressionless face. "I'm a mafiosa capo of the strongest italian mafia! I've got much more important things to worry about."

"Vero. Beh, ho qualcosa di importante da informare che è per questo che sono qui, figliolo." He said now getting emotionless as well.
(True. Well, I've something important to talk which is why I'm here son.)

"I know about the attack that happened here few days ago by the russians." He said. I wasn't surprised that he knew because even after not being the capo anymore he still kept information about what was going on with the business.

"I'm not surprised." I said my thoughts out loud. "But what's about the attack that you want to talk about padre." I had this kind of feeling that he knew something I didn't.

♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️                 (Maya & Massimo) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें