61. *The Call*

Enzo's P.O.V

"Dr. Campbell how do you know them?" I asked as I gave him a look. If he knew the girls that meant he also knew Maya, and if that was the case then that also meant he knew about who Maya was all this time and just pretended nothing.

"Excuse me?" Said the girl who I figured was Bianca. "First of all who are you? And why don't you answer us first and tell us how you know Maya?" She placed her hands over her hips as she again gave me that who tf are you look.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Dr. Campbell looking at me and then towards them with a nervous look.

"Um calm down Bianca." He said to which she looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Calm down?" She asked as if it was something stupid to say. "How about No!"

Maya had described her absolutely right. Bianca sure looked like a sassy woman even though I had just met her. I knew it wasn't the right place or time, but I just couldn't help but to check her out. She had the perfect glowing tanned skin, with shiny bouncy black hair that wasn't that long but not too short either, just the perfect length to go with her gorgeous face.

I shook my thoughts away as I tried to focus on the matter in hand instead of mind-flirting with one of Maya's best friends.

"We've been here for a while now but we still don't know anything about Maya." Bianca said while looking at Dr. Campbell. "Mason, look just don't play like this ok." Her voice got soft as she now looked at Dr. Campbell aka Mason with pleading eyes. "Just tell us what's going on. Just tell us where Maya is or...or if she is even alright."

Before Mason could speak or say something, I interrupted them, "Maya is here." This made them both to look at me. "Is she fine? Well...in a way she is but, it's complicated." I informed them.

"Complicated?" This time it was the other girl whose name was Amanda I guess. "That's what Mason also said but what's the damn complication?!"

I was about to speak when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was none other than Massimo. "Si"
(Yes)

***

Massimo's P.O.V

"I think you should just go on your knees and propose to her." I was sitting on the couch inside Maya's room, still helpless and confused as to what I should do to wake her up from the coma, when Hana walked in. And since the moment she had entered, she had been giving me all the stupid and silly ideas to make Maya come back to her conscious state.

"You don't think that's a good idea?" She asked when I didn't acknowledge her idea again.

I sighed as I leaned back on the couch. Because of the concussion, I would sometimes get headaches but it was nothing compared to the heartache I would get every time I looked at her still in coma.

"You think she would want me to propose her?" I asked blankly to which Hana looked at me as if she had been waiting for me to say that to her.

"I think? I believe so!" She said as she now completely turned herself to look at me. "I don't know about anything else but that girl" Pointing her forefinger towards Maya's direction, "...is in love with you oppa."